Tempest roar drop rate

First of all, I’m not a native English speaker, so please excuse my lack of phrasing.

There are many brothers who are looking for tempest roar but have not been able to obtain it. I am one of them.
The tricky part about this problem is that the chance of getting the temperest roar is not zero.

A few will be lucky enough to get one and enjoy the wolf storm.

my question is below

●Even with this bug fixed, will temper roar still have a lower drop rate than other druid unique gear?

●Will Druid unique gear drop evenly after the bug is fixed?

We will continue to face a tough fight if the drop rate of the tempered roar itself is low even after the barbarian gear is out of the mix.

What do you think?

1 Like

They probably won’t “fix” the druid being locked behind a unique drop until they also nerf the build we want the drop for.

Once the helm is useless and druid is back to being bottom tier no matter the build you can have all the Tempest drops you want!

1 Like
  • I believe Tempest Roar will still have lower drop rate than other Druid uniques even after the loot table is fixed. In fact, I don’t even think the current loot table issue is affecting our chances of dropping a Tempest Roar. As far as I can see, it only affects the weapons, not helms.

• I don’t think druid unique gear will drop evenly after the fix. And I think they should keep it this way too. It is nice to have chase items (keeping them rare and powerful) rather than making an item common (or more common) and nerfing it to compensate for the increased drop rate.

I’m level 91. I’ve managed to hit level 91 without “abusing” dungeon mechanics or group play tricks such as split farming. And despite that I’ve yet to drop one. I’ve dropped 6-7 Vasily’s (werebear helmet) but not a single Tempest Roar. Despite that my real concern is that I think they will ignore the fact that we’ve already suffered through early game with the hopes of becoming strong late game and nerf the end game items like it is just another day at the office in the name of “balance” as if that would remove the suffering we already had to endure.

I hope these answers are the type of input/contribution you were asking for.

Best of luck,

1 Like

Finally got my first one of the tempest roar.

After reaching level 100, it was about 30 hours of farming.

Good luck to all of you.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to share. It is nice to know that they item is not bugged and it still drops.

Have fun!

1 Like

I also got my Tempest Roar at level 93.

It dropped from a Nightmare Dungeon. I don’t remember the exact dungeon but it was between 38-43.

Best of luck everyone.

1 Like

I finally got my tempest roar at lvl 79 as a reward for 29 or 30 NM dungeon. I changed my build to werewolf tornado and started to clear dungeons like crazy.

Within next hour of farming I got 3 uniques 2 of them was Temerity. RNG god loved me that day.

Sad thing is after I got it I do not have another goal for an item to farm and I feel less motivated to play but werewolf tornado is sooo much fun. I think druid overall when it comes to end game its the most fun class with a lot of different builds viable.

PS I love that game

1 Like

before getting tempest roar, is there a build during your time before lv50 that you recommend using that can grind and level up feeling great like rogue??

I think I got spoiled by rogue, a lot of the build from Druid just feels so slow and having tons of stops in between (or the one i’m running now is tons of defensive skills, tons of tornados, I really can’t feel it)

I was playing direwolf shred build simply because I love werewolf. It is very mobile as you basically teleport with shred all the time to enemies. It is not as good as S tier builds but well it was hell of fun and still viable.

Here is the information for you guys only.

This is for those who have no other purpose than to get the tempest roar.

Conclusion: Farming the first layer of “steadyfast barracks”.

I won’t go into details, but the monster types in this dungeon have a high probability of dropping “helmets”. Use google if you want to know more details.

I already got tempest roar here.
Good luck to you who are working hard every day to get it.

2 Likes

Idk I will try this but I feel like this might be wrong. I’ll try anything at this point

The possibility is increased, but only slightly.
Furthermore, this method is very tedious and should only be done by those who really have nothing better to do than to obtain the tempest roar.

Referring to the WW method and information found on some guide pages, specific enemies have an increased chance of dropping specific item bases. Cannibals and cultists should be killed for helmets.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the chance was about 20% higher, but it’s always something.

PS: lvl 81, White Slapping Bear. Got about 30 uniques, 5 barb weapons, 7 for all classes, the rest druid. Most druid ones are compatible with Pulverize, shapeshifting rings and axes for stealth.
I also dropped staff to bulid on autoattacks, I was thinking about rebuilding, but there is also a need for Tempest roar KEKW.

Good luck during the storm dear Friends of Nature!

i agree this i silly best build cant get the drop other then that f tier what fun!

edit:just played with a necro friend he was lol as we boss fought 50% vs 50% life it was 2 seconds vs 10

on what level did you farm here? or is it on nightmare?

It is not a nightmare.

It was a NORMAL dungeon.

I did not have the tempest roar for about a week after I reached level 100, so I was level 100 when I got it.

However, the tempest roar has been known to drop in the level 60’s and so on. Level is not so important.

1 Like

Must find a lucky druid who has the roar drop all the time and drink their blood

i wish we were able to trade for uniques.

this whole rares only and also items are always your level required…
i dont know, i just dont feel motivated anymore.

If they want to have build enabling uniques then they should have a more common lesser unique so people can test or at least play the build while leveling.

They can keep tempest rare as the bis chase helm for the build, this goes for poe too where builds don’t work unless you have this one uni.

TLDR
Give us a lesser build enabling version of tempest that is common low level drop.

1 Like

I’m just annoyed I’ve found four unique helms and they’ve all been the werebear one, not the wolf one. I just want to try out the build because it looks like fun, and I am kind of getting sick of pulverize.

1 Like