Tempest Roar Bugged

I have been grinding sense launch everyday and have been 100 for a week now on my druid and still haven’t found a single Tempest Roar Unique Helm, I have been doing Helltides and Target farming NM Dungeons 40+ for the longest of time. I think my account is bugged because I havent even seen a single one but i find both pair of unique chest pieces for my class all the time, i have found at the least 7 of Insatiable Fury and Mad Wolf’s Glee , so 14 in total but only 1 unique helm and that for pulverize build. My account has to be bugged, Is anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

It really feels that way. i dont want to be the tinfoil hat guy but im lvl 100 for days and all my glyphs are lvl 21. i dont have the motivation to do anything but i feel so bad about not being able to play the build i started a druid for.
boosted my friend to lvl 60 yesterday and guess what he got after 1 hour of nm dungeons…
Some people claim to have 3 tempest roars before lvl 80 and others get none. i wouldnt be surprised if there was something wrong with some accounts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.