Teleport Skill on Controller is extremely inferior compared to Keyboard and Mouse

Thats a console feature. The enemy (pvp) on Personal COMPUTOR would struggle hard if you use your unpredictable porting skill and kill them i a blaze.

Because they dun care about console players

1 Like

Me too
I m very disappointed

The full experience would be to fix teleport, the topic of this thread.
Teleport should….Go to the edge of the ‘safe screen space’ in the direction you are facing, or to the closet collision object.(wall, rock, w/e). Easiest fix.

This forum loves to fight over the stupidest sh t.

3 Likes

Exactly. M+KB support doesn’t fix that controller will be the majority of players. You can say up and down that this game is mainly PC players but now you have no Series X / PS5 / PC controller vs M+KB. There’s so many things they can do to make it better but they need to atleast try something.

This certainly need to be addressed, asap! If they cant implement a definite solution for the launch, like using the right stick to control the range of movement skills, at least let the fixed range be close to its maximum. What we definitely cannot have on the launch is this joke of a teleport.

4 Likes

We have 2 options for this play Ww Barb or necromancer :slight_smile:

No
barb ‘s leap and nerco ’s bone trap hv the same problem

In short, all the skills that can be aimed like firewall,leap etc should be fixed

1 Like

If this was an offline single player game they could just add a slow time with an aim thingy

I’m glad people aren’t giving up on this. Between Firewall/teleport that’s a huge portion of sorcerer gameplay given the state of current balance, and although blizzard should be keeping everything balanced, even if these didn’t end up being the most popular skills, people should be able to use all the skills anyway

2 Likes

Exactly! Im talking about this in every twitter, stream, Discord and Reddit possible. The majority of the loud voices in the community plays on pc, so if we want some changes, we must adress the issue in as many ways as possible!

@PezRadar Should u care about console community feedback? Blizzard never fixed this issue on all the betas. Why???

1 Like

I would like to add - if the right stick is NOT used, just make Teleport go the maximum distance no matter what. This would be far better than teleporting 2 feet randomly.

5 Likes

Not true. @PezRadar already confirmed that Xbox Live / PS+ is not required to play the game. I only gives you access to chat, partying, and pvp.

Maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not. You won’t really know until release since the game is a live service. That is besides the point and has nothing to do with the OP.

If you really want your voices to be heard and this change to happen then the Diablo 4 forums isn’t where to go. Twitter is where the Diablo 4 developers are answering questions and addressing concerns like this OP.

@PezRadar @RodFergusson @JoeShely @tiffanykarlei @JPiepiora @AZJackson85
should be messaged and tagged on Twitter if you really want to get their attention.

1 Like

I already did my part, bro!

1 Like

So, to be clear, you think you know more about the game than the community manager who is in direct communication with the developers. He says in plain as day English, that the game will not require Xbox Live / PS+, and you dismiss that because it contradicts your misinformation. Got it.

Clearly, I wasn’t responding to the op. I was responding to your specific comment, which is why I quoted it in my response. Also, your post, that I see you deleted, was mostly a rant that had nothing to do with the op, so being sensitive isn’t doing you any favors. I don’t presume to be all knowing. I have been corrected several times in these forums, and I don’t start huffing and puffing about it.

@ Barbearien: Have u ever played games on Playstation?? Check the D4 descriptions on PS Store, they said:

• PS+ required for online play
  • Online play required

The open beta was opened for everyone to test, so they don’t need PS+ to play, but June release required.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what I have played. The community manager himself confirmed it is not required to play the game. If he ever recants his statement, then I will agree with you, but I believe him over you.