Taunt not working since 1.1.1

Yup Taunt exploding decoy is invisible. Creatures do not see it.
It still explodes but nothing is near it when it does.

4 Likes

Oh, so it’s even WORSE than just not working. Good god…

4 Likes

The taunt actually is detrimental to the rogue now, it makes everything on the screen pursue you straight away, which is awful for any sort of group play as you’re unlikely to be the tank.

Hotfix needed.

8 Likes

Can confirm the heart no longer taunts at all.

4 Likes

I came here to report this bug as well. So this definitely confirms that taunt is bugged. Can Blizzard update anything without messing other things up? Now those malignant hearts are wasted slots.

Don’t worry, it will be fixed in season 2.

3 Likes

please fix taunt ASAP, broke my whole play style.

6 Likes

Same. This used to make squishy rogues viable. Not so much anymore…

5 Likes

This needs to get fixed ASAP

6 Likes

Same here. Broke my rogue trap build.

6 Likes

so pessimistic, no doubt theyll fix it. just how long will it take them?

2 Likes

good luck getting it even acknowledged within a week. I reckon fix in season 2. Since it took them 2 weeks to even fix the necro blood orb bug, which broke all blood builds.

2 Likes

It´s not that isn’t working is just that you became the target and the decoy is useless, instead of being provoked by the decoy in the trap they get a anger state towards you, and yes i play as a ranged renegade too, because barber+ exchanging 33% damage to 73% critical damage+ rapid fire and precision that makes every five hits a crit and of course a bow that has 90% chance to ricochet rapid fire :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Place poison trap, enemies flock into trap, puncture 3 times to build combo, shoot enemies with poison imbued penetrating shot, taunting shadow explodes, move to next mob. Lots of fun and not meta. How they continue to screw up their own seasonal mechanics is a mystery. Won’t play again until fixed.

5 Likes

Do the mobs still count as CC still at least?

1 Like

Same here, change broke my build, now everything gets taunted to my character instead of the clone. Super Disappointing to have the build i have been working and gearing towards since season launch and farming items to keep the build viable just…fail. Blizzard why are you like this? What did we do to you? Was it something we said? Did we not pay enough this time and now this is our punishment? Was the $20.00 USD we gave you for the season not fair payment for a “Fun and functional” game. Usually someone buys me a drink, and calls me pretty before treating me like this.

4 Likes

its bit like theyre repairing a swiss automatic watch with a hammer and a drill. d4 is a delicate house of cards and every patch it gets more fragile

3 Likes

Yeeeeah… this sucks, please fix :pray: thank you

3 Likes

I was wondering what was going on. This seems the most plausible explanation.

3 Likes

plz fix asap ! that break my little ranger ! :cry:

2 Likes

I was thinking about moving to this build… Was farming gear and hearts for it… I’m sad now, the poison trap proc doesn’t proc that often now it seems and the heart is broken… FML :frowning:

1 Like