Tal Rasha is bugged, gives 1 less stack than anticipated

Interesting; what is it classified as? Physical?

There are only 6 damage types in the game, 5 of them are elemental, so if it’s not proccing Tal Rasha it must be physical.

Never hurts to ask with this game, but yeah its the only thing left so.

In b4 ‘unique source of holy damage’ like a d3 crusader lol

LOL well we never know for sure, but it’s likely physical.

The last several Blizzard “patches” have managed to BREAK MORE than than they actually fix… A prime example as to why forced updates are a BAD IDEA & shows precisely why Blizzard’s QA team should be playtesting their patches prior to deployment.

Now I ask myself… what are the odds the buffed starless skies is only visual and not numerical?

I wish they’d just remove the ring and buff sorc aspects/give third enchantment and buff enchantments. I’m playing without Tal this season just doing full fire build and it hurts knowing it would jus the better with Tal.

A major problem for sorc is the fact that it requires a crapload of CDR, and the options to get CDR from rings are very… “limited”. Bandaid of Tal’rasha’s solves two issues: damage and CDR.

Well, so we thought with the damage part.

I’m just curious, has this been confirmed it’s providing one less stack

By the devs? Not to my knowledge.

Apparently it made it into the Hotfix as it is listed in PezRadar’s post over in PC General Discussion.

Oh nice, when does the hotfix drop?

It’s dated today, but apart from that no idea.

1 Like

Awesome, ty Drk. Im looking forward to logging in tomorrow, cant say that every day lol

Lurkin, could you run the tests again and see if the hotfix actually fixed the issue? Would appreciate it a lot. I’d do it myself but not very good at it. You use a DOT or something to do the testing?

1 Like

Go to dummy, check your skill bar. Make a note on the damage of a skill. Hit the dummy with a skill to get 1 point of TR. Check the damage of the noted skill. If it went up, the fix worked, as it was the first stack that did nothing. You’ll need to make sure other buffs like exploit glyph arent in play.

Did my testing but it doesn’t assuage my fears.

Naked with wand - Firebolt - 256 dmg. Did it several times and got results around that number.

Naked with wand and tal rasha - Firebolt - 251 dmg. Did it several times and got results around that number.

As far as I can tell 1 stack doesn’t add 15% dmg.

1 Like

if not for the fact how important cdr for sorcs is, i would have gotten rid of my GA CDR tal’rasha’s a long time ago.

I didnt notice any damage increase with the buff tbh

Which is exactly why I’m looking to the pros for confirmation, since my amateur testing tells me nothing was fixed.