Suggestions dungeon - craft

Diablo 4 reviews

I miss the map overlay;

I missed more inventory space;

Dungeon

Dungeons are extremely repetitive. My suggestion would be to innovate the ways to complete them, for example, Path of Exile’s unique maps, each one has its own and differentiated mechanics, with specific items that fall into them.

I miss specific farms, items that drop exclusively from a monster or an improved version that drops from a more powerful boss. For example, killing “Diablo” you can get Diablo’s bow or Diablo’s staff, Diablo’s axe…

Removing “kill all monster” from dungeons, or adding this task to specific dungeons, for example, the PoE “mao kun” map, after killing all monsters, new, more powerful monsters appear with better items and more exp.

I missed unique dungeons like hell machines. I suggest a map like hall of gran master from PoE, with all the classic monsters like Diablo, Lilith, Baal, Mephisto… and/or player-identical defeatable NPCs, similar to renegade exiles.

Butcher events are great, but they could have other monsters. I wish there were ways to force the appearance of these special monsters by sacrificing rare materials.

Craft

The crafting system is very simplified and limited, I would like to add a way to modify all the attributes of an item randomly and not just a modifier only.

The desperation of the caldesann system would be interesting to add, however, with other modifiers.

The system of Lab enchants from PoE that could always be repeated until the desired enchantment was found would be nice.

Basic items had specific modifiers.

Prefix and suffix need to be listed. For example, 1+ or +2 skills are always prefixes.

Material to change only prefixes and suffixes, randomly.

Lilith altars are really cool, but not rewarding enough for me to want to do them all the time.

2 Likes

Map overlay is desperately needed atleast in dungeons. Make it something toggleable so those who dont want it dont see it. Everyone wins.

1 Like

i dont think there is a prefix/suffix system, only affix

“Butcher events are great, but they could have other monsters…”

I don’t think they want to blow their load in the first act/beta, my friend.

Options are indeed a good thing.

1 Like

Lots of good ideas, I really like the idea of player identical NPCs to fight and battle with. Would be fun to go up against another melee class