STOP nerfing dungeon elite/exp - Maugan's Folly, Champion's Demise, Eridu

There’s a reason people farm these dungeons for exp, cause it’s the optimal way to get fast EXP.

Stop nerfing them and give players a better incentive to play something different.

The easiest solution that would solve it all is to simply increase EXP rewards from completing Nightmare sigil keys and make it more viable to do those, because those are more fun to do in groups anyway.

Nobody likes to grind the same dungeon endlessly, cause that’s not fun. But people will do it cause it’s optimal.

Make it faster to earn EXP rewards from actually completing difficult Nightmare sigil key dungeons and the problem will go away. Right now the nerfing of mob density is just a band-aid and ruining the experience for more players than it is improving.

(Edited for clarity and now addition of Eridu nerf)

118 Likes

I have a better idea… how about you play the game normally? You know not rush to level 100 and get burnt out after 5 seconds of hitting 100 and then quitting when you realize that you’re the idiot who thought it was a genius idea to do it and you’re now extremely bored and wish you can get a refund.

10 Likes

You mean play how you want to play? Ignorant.

25 Likes

Exactly this - stop reducing monster and elite density in dungeons in order to control the exp gain problem.

Killing large packs of monsters is inherently fun, chaotic, and engaging. Running around from checkpoint to checkpoint in low density dungeons is the complete opposite experience.

Boost the exp rewards from completing challenging content like nightmare dungeons. If you need to reduce something, reduce the exp gain from elite packs and push more of exp reward into actual dungeon completion to disincentivize the kill + reset meta.

Repeatedly nerfing everything without providing buffs to alternatives and repeatedly nerfing monster density is going to result in a worse game.

56 Likes

Eh, no, please keep nerfing unbalanced things that people exploit.

12 Likes

Are you the ‘playtime’ police?

I’d give you a jester award if I could.

8 Likes

I don’t think you understand how people work these days, people get burnt out from taking a leak in the bathroom because it doesn’t ruffle their jimmies. People quit because they rushed the game dead for themselves in less than a week to only realize that they have nothing to do in the end.

1 Like

These are the same clowns that disable certain aspects instead of fixing them. Don’t get your hopes up.

15 Likes

And? I want to rush my barb so I can quit and play other games for abit, then come back after the first major patch.

7 Likes

You won’t come back. Lol, I’m sure you quit D3 the moment you realized you’re uber bored of it. So who’s to say you’ll stick?

1 Like

Objectively, bringing them on par with other dungeons gives you incentive to play other dungeons.

2 Likes

Just drink potions! I mean that 5% boost to exp. gain makes all the difference in the world.

So you consider playing the game within its ruleset an exploit?

It’s literally the game they created and people have found an optimal way to play fast, which people enjoy. You’re arguing for them to not make a better game for most people to play. Nice logic.

4 Likes

I had a WD/monk/wizard all max level farming T14 or w/e was the highest. I play games in bursts.

And why do you give a flying servitor skull if I come back?

1 Like

I don’t, but getting burnt out because you rushed to content peak is a you problem, you’ll want a refund because the game is bad or has no content. You’ll be like the thousands of raging karens over in the WoW sections of the site.

Edit: I’M BOOOORED BLIZZARD PUMP OUT MORE CONTENT BLIIIIZZZAARD PLEASEEEEEEEEEE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3 Likes

I was bored at 50, your argument is invalid, its glaring how boring the game gets after unlocking wt3 for some.

6 Likes

Better question, who cares? Why do you care if they do or don’t come back?… they don’t impact your game, no trading, doesn’t sound like you play similarly enough to lose a potential group partner sooooo what’s it to ya?

4 Likes

I’m level 68 going on 69 having loads of fun, i’m guessing you never played diablo 2 have you?

2 Likes

That’s the part of my post you focused on?… again who gaf?

3 Likes

No now I’ll just get burnt out because leveling is such a slow slog and then quit anyway.