Steam Version - Bought game, says trial period ended

Game updated to the new patch and even though I bought the game on Steam, it’s saying that I have the trial version and it’s period has ended.

5 Likes

The same in the previous topic. All people have this problem, can we report it, any ideas?

2 Likes

Been trying to get support from Blizzard, but so far no success. My hope now is that the community will attract their attention…

1 Like

same, also from steam, please help it’s a lot of people…

Just ran into this same issue. Trying to get support takes me to a refund screen. Nice blizzard

Yeah … I have same problem too, after update in Steam game says me about trial period, but I buy full version … =(

same issue after last update in steam

I am also experiencing this bug.

Ugh, same…. I bought this on ps5 also i’m jot buying it again.

Same issue here.
Also reported on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo4/comments/1f85rt4/trial_version_although_i_bought_the_game/

1 Like

Same here, and I noticed the consoles forum had the same post, so it seems all platforms are affected.

Same here. Got so confused by this… I hope they solve it as soon as possible…

Same here, after patch can´t log in. Funny thing is I bought the expansion yesterday…well played Blizz!

Okay guys you can fix that now, we all had a great laugh and all but that’s enough, people may have little freetime

1 Like

Yo también tengo este problema, después de la actualización me paso lo mismo. espero lo solucionen (TRADUCIR)

Bought long ago… bought “Vessel” too… so be in trial version is not possible. Or… “Steam” just keep the money and dont pay Blizz :stuck_out_tongue: so they reset all Steamaccounts ^^ However… Fix this soon!

Espero solucionen el problema. Mi anterior cuenta me banearon y no me la quieren regresar y de paso esto mas puedo apelar mi cuenta?..

Team is looking into this issue. This appears to be affecting all Steam users.

9 Likes

please feel free to give me expansion and plat coins for inconvenience :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe look into potential issues before putting a patch live? Has no one in tech learned anything from the Crowdstrike incident? Smh

1 Like