Sorc is horrible wtf happened beta was so fun and the game feels ruined to me

everyone on sorc feels like a strugglebus rip
i played to 40 since start all the skills suck , use chain lighting 2 times out of mana nothings dead why did u make this game so horrible

18 Likes

playing ice sorc and have a lot of fun. currently level 36

6 Likes

ya i played ice all the way to 40 using blizzard but the boss damage is horrid cause u cant freeze or chill most boss mons for ice spike to proc

Loot is crap, got from 30-50 not one single item with roles for my build…

So damage done become a pain in the …

3 Likes

i feel really stupid getting so excited for this game ever since beta thought this was gonna be the most amazing game ever released and its a hardmode turd show

WHY DID U DO THE CHRIS WILSON TO THIS GAME U SEE HOW DOWN POE NUMBERS ARE

2 Likes

Arc Lash/Hydra/Fireball Enchant with a few other things. Just did Aratho-whatever and only had to use 2 potions the whole fight because of Ultimate, Ice Shield, and Frost Nova. Try changing up your skills a little bit. :wink:

2 Likes

shoudlnt have to change up his skills they need to stop nerfing things and let build diversity actually be a thing if we all get stuck into the same skills cause others are strictly worst then weve allready lost a reason to play

13 Likes

change to fire setup, it kills everything within 3-4 hits on hell 2 with shoit equipment

1 Like

Same. Frozen orb + hydra is awesome

They are currently using all of you to test for them the “balance”. They can’t be bothered with it to do it themselves or even play the game themselves.
Right now you have to play the meta specs or struggle with the nerfed or turd spells.
Do you remember their marketing slogan? PLAY YOUR WAY HAHAHHAHAHAH

3 Likes

Blizzard said they were going to be fun police. They will nerf anything that looks like its popular and used a lot. Anything on maxroll or wowhead will get nerfed soon as the dev team said they dont want some sort of meta builds only.

And though so many are still have trouble even getting into the game, i see the dev some how have time to roll out over night nerfs.

1 Like

I tried playing Orb hydra but it feels nothing like it used too, just weak and mana hungry. I played orb and hydra first beta weekend without any guides and it felt comfortable. Then server slam it was wrecked.

Now im all over place looking up builds trying to figure out how not get stunned every two seconds and deal with large packs of mobs, I depise the arc lash build that all the websites have as tier s i hate being forced into melee fighting as a caster.

I keep swapping back and forth to see if it gets stronger and the stupid arc lash build WHICH SUCKS and isnt fun to play is still stronger.

I feel like im going to be forced into playing rogue :frowning:

8 Likes

Try different builds dude.

im gonna guarentee youve changed almost nothing… shocking you found it “boring”…

Take 30 seconds and just pick stuff that looks cool.

I’m playing a druid so chill.

1 Like

Oh ok this is my first time with the build. There’s definitely strategy involved; i use frost bolt to help regen mana. Cast orb in mob groups and run around while hydra mows them downs

If you have bad luck for item rolls (which definitely can happen) then switch to WT 1, I got some amazing rolls so I am comfy in WT 2 but I can imagine getting screwed as hard as I got during SS.

i play Iceshard and Blizzard.
but Frotsnova is just op.
and yes maybe bosses take a bit longer but i have no problem with the sorc and the build.

1 Like

I’m not having much of a struggle playing Sorc. Using Arc Lash + Hydra as my main DPS and it is doing pretty well so far. Try mixing up your build or drop down to WT1.

I have read your expert review of Sorc, I believe it to be of poor quality and full of bs.

1 Like

FIX HYDRA!! IT WAS FUN… NOW IT SUUUUUUUCKS!!

it doenst need to be OP but just let us make a build from it.

9 Likes