Something going on. Stuck in queue

Got kicked, tried to logon, stuck in queue for a few minutes. then said my game license not found.

Hope its just the maintenance and it doesn’t last long.

9 Likes

Same thing for me !!!

Every online game will have network issues from time to time…

1 Like

Same here, got a random DC and cant get back in, get a 10ish min queue time and then an error code.

2 Likes

I get 300202 after the queue

3 Likes

same. luckly i just killed the boss since i play hc

1 Like

Same here waited 2 minutes and told there was an issue with logging in. Now in a queue again, 8 minute wait time…

1 Like

Came here to look for this as the same thing is happening to me. Glad to know we are in it together! Should get fixed sooner (hopefully) if it’s a widespread issue.

Same! First time having issues like this. Guess I got lucky for it to take until today.

1 Like

Got kicked out of the game and stuck in the queue too…

1 Like

Yeah it’s been really smooth so far all things considered. Optimistic they get this sorted quickly.

1 Like

I was about to finish a stronghold and got the d/c gone through a queue 4 times trying to get in.

1 Like

Same. I got kicked and now can’t get in.

1 Like

Well this has been happening this time of day for the past few days. Kinda expecting it lol.

me too, but i no longer see my character… i hope it didnt get deleted.

No worries everyone just got home from work and realized their TB Rogue is completely broken and non functional and beyond repair and is jamming up the character creation menu re rolling new toons.

1 Like

Don’t worry. It is just because of the server issues.

This is ridiculous, Thats all i get everytime now. wasnt the beta’s for making sure the servers were good…I mean I paid 70 bucks for a game that i cant play.

2 Likes

Seriously? Same crap as Diablo 3 launch?

2 Likes

Yea been in Que for awhile now trying to spam farm dungeons for exp/gear.