Something going on. Stuck in queue

Ditto…kicked, relog, queued ~5min msg, countdown to 0, booted with 300202 msg, repeat loop with only variable the estimate of queue time.

Sometimes says 1min, 5min, etc but same end of wait = 300202.

Logically, I understand this means servers are swamped, so not frustrated per se. Just not willing to give bliz the free pass of ‘oh well, online games do this’

That is lowering expectations way to far to expect not sizing servers to expected capacity. On other hand, not freaking out and assuming after some weeks as ppl quit, this volume issue wont be one

Same…and the queue time keeps going up. They need to fix server stability during peak times when all of the kiddies get out of school.

Same, cant get past authentication

Ditto

2o characters.

Are they nerfing Champion’s Demise. You’d think they’d just start adding density to other dungeons intead…

Hey, I just got disconnected and when I log back in it’s a 5 minute queue but then after the queue it’s an error and disconnect.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Exactly why i hate these online games. Should have a offline option to play as well fo bullcrap like this. Like 7d2d and steam. This blows not only now but in the future as well when “online or server issues pop up”

Only thing blizzard is good for is hyping up there games and delivering crap, in fact this is the norm with all game companies these days. Im seriously debating getting a refund.

1 Like

Same thing.
Everything was smooth from the day 1 early access, this was my first dc.

Same thing happened to me

its true, nothing ever changes… We keep falling for it, 10 years from now when Diablo 5 is out we having the same conversation

1 Like

bought the over priced pre-order deluxe version, just to get season pass, game stops working, Blizzard why?

<1min in queue… and then 5 minutes later, < 6 minutes in queue… great job, Bliz

Have to say this makes me feel quite good about refunding ultimate version and waiting for standard launch to use my free copy from nVidia GPU purchase promo.

The reverse upgrade Uno card play…

O got several issues, 1st I got kicked and then didnt give me the option or load my games and only allowed to start a new one, when I tried to go back to main menu the game took me to the character selection screen and got frozen, making me have tu close totally the game. Since then I’ve tried to connect 3 times, all of them with waiting time over 6 or 10 minutes just to give error 300202 the 3 times. Trying a 4th one

Yep, same for me. Must be general release adding the strain.

Could be what Blizz is hoping for. People quit due to poor server service but they still have your money in their pockets. Not like WoW where they need to do something or lose their monthly income!

I noticed something about server maintenance on te Battlenet load widget but it loaded too fast to read it.

Yeah dude like Wtf, I hate to say it but im about to give up on gaming altogether lol I work 2 jobs…I rarely get a day off, had one today was going to get down…oh wait I cant cause blizzard over here smoking rocks.

Lizard are literally worth 60b $ and we are paying over the normal price for a game. There is no excuse.

1 Like