Some Early Access Beta Test Issues Feedback

Hey guys I thought I should share some of the issues I ran into while playing the early access beta test.

1. I ran into a few invisible walls where there’s an area clearly should be accessible but would run in place and would have to find another path around. One spot was exiting Kyovashad Northeast bridge, entering Kyovashad from the world map side did not have the invisible wall effect only exiting Kyovashad into the world map. Another spot was in the dungeon with cages, there was a spot in the dungeon with the invisible wall.

2. If you put points too fast into skills on the skill tree, the game uses up the skill points but the skill tree progress does not reflect the correct number of remaining skill points. I think there’s a race condition between the usage of skill points and the progress animation. I had to reset the skill tree and put the skill points into skills one at a time slowly to make sure it doesn’t beat the speed of the progress. By progress I mean the “blood” animation moving down the skill tree as you put points in.

3. Can’t create guild names with spaces between words apparently? The actual name of the guild, not the guild tag.

4. Sometimes in the world map legendary event circles appear, but when the player goes to the event spot there’s no event (most likely cleared already by other players, but if that’s the case then the game shouldn’t tell the player there’s an event?)

5. Kind of goes along with issue #4, sometimes during world map events the event instances overlap with similar instances of the same event. For example, during the Kor Dragan event, sometimes the event mobs stop spawning mid event instance and would either end where it’s at without spawning the next set of monsters or final boss, other times the event mobs stop spawning mid event instance and the final boss would spawn without requiring the players in the instance to complete the remaining monster spawns before the final boss spawns.

• Basically, I think an instance of 10 players completing the event is overlapping with a different instance of 10 other players completing the same event. Memory/object calling issue?
  1. The mini map sometimes doesn’t properly track other players to accurately reflect where the player is actually in the game. This is most noticeable when players are moving too fast.

2. Stuttering occurs periodically probably due to rendering delay. Just something I noticed during gameplay.

Hope this feedback helps!

On the positive side, the game looks great and combat is very exciting.