Solo players getting shafted. Its bounties all over again

This is definitely going to be a problem unless addressed.

Then each individual player should have to plug a key to enter boss.

1 Like

i dont mind team play being encouraged it keeps the game enjoyable and alive. buff the drop rates for solo players who choose to solo

1 Like

Problem is that not every player has to pay the entrance fee. they get a free ride and get a fragment

5 Likes

welcome to grouping. same thing with nmd’s only 1 sigil. this is part of the benefit to grouping.

It seems to be a mismatch of perceived value. If there were no market value to these shards, then it wouldn’t matter if group play were beneficial.

That is not true, so it is a problem for group play to be beneficial. If you believe it is categorically better to group, then that is the economic issue at play.

You play SOLO so why do you care if people are gearing up??

You want to punish people playing in groups just because YOU don’t do it? oh my god these forums. Hope blizzard never reads it.

this is wrong, if it was just 40 it would be tolerable, far from ideal still. Solo player gets 10 and a group of 4 gets 160. It multiplies its not additive.

1 Like

If you play in group, why do you care if solo players gets on equal ground?

2 Likes

Cant wait to watch streamers sitting outside duriels room and just waiting for people to give them free bosskills all day until they get what they need.

It’s just way out of whack the way you get multiplicative amount of bosskills of doing with multiple people.

2 Likes

And they don’t have a LFG tool, or the ability to create a MP game like D3…

1 Like

The way you have to play as a solo player goes like this:
You self farm for 1 Varshan > You go on discord to find 3 more people to summon 4 times and get 4 duriel fragments > self farm for the other boss > go on discord to find 3 more to summon 4 times and get 4 duriel fragments > go on discord to find 3 more who did the same thing as you and kill duriel 16 times.
I cant wait, its gonna be so much fun.

This argument lacks any real logic.

Of course there will be benifits to working with a team. Just like the XP buff.

2 Likes

Either adjust the drop for solo, or make it so only one person can get the materials in a group. Make it so groups need more material/keys per person or each person needs a key period. I’m sure there are plenty of others if you actually think about it.

I mean, they do something similar with Keys in WoW Mythic dungeons ffs. Everyone gets in on the loot table, but only the person with the key gets an updated key.

1 Like

I don’t care about other people gearing I care about gearing myself up. The problem is they have to adjust drop rates based on the most effective way of farming. So the bigger the disparity between the two the slower it becomes for the solo player.

And why do you care if solo people are gearing up?

4 Likes

Not sure why you are arsed

This this this !!! 20 characters

Did answer that one. It create another issue by making partying irrelevant. The difference will be too much, and should be less, but partying should still offer bonuses. Not as much though.

You should party because you like to party, not because it is 400% better compared to going solo.

3 Likes

You should not lose time to party for no gain. Partying should be supported in various ways. Like support builds for example. If partying is solo disguised, it’s not really interesting. And right now, it’s already lacking in the build department.