So I have 4 Sparks

and I have 4 classes @ level 100 (sorry can’t play Druid this season they are just too lame). I have a shako and a Tyreal’s Might (nice piece btw). What uber should I craft next?

What is your main character you’re playing?

The ring is the only other one that is amazing imo, grandfather for a build

depends on your main class.

id say RoSS or GF are always nice to have.

I would save them. druids are actually doing ok now as well

Melted heart of Selig is awesome for basic skill builds.

Personally rolled like 6 shakos. You know because they said at some point it was 10 percent chance to GA. Yeah so far 0 percent. But makes sense. I have not had a run on stingy stones once anywhere near 18 percent since that patch. Good day is about 6 or 7 percent and yes i keep track.

the sorc/druid spear is pretty fun! I can break 800k points on my sorc with the spear in the gauntlet. My sorc isnt even geared like my barb which he can only do 240k points.

Oh if i could have my barb use that spear… .GODLY! lol

spear is uber good - got 10m gold from the greed effect popping in a nm dungeon

but a godfather is great for a barb and necro?
doombringer is good for barb/necro and rogue?

Make something that has a shared class or 2 :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies guys! and to answer your question I ofc have played a ton of barb just to get the sparks. Dust devil WW mostly but I like all the classes. So far leaning towards the ring as it seems it will be useable on all of them but I really appreciate you folks’ input

this here. i cannot play without it anymore. melted heart is the best choice.

Melted heart I feel would be the best choice. Starless would be runner up.

starless sky ring on a barb? really?? I dont really man a barb, i only made one since i needed something to farm mats in the pit for my sorc / druid lol

im kinda dim-witted on the barb so i did what about 80% of the barb players do and copy robs build. I did his ‘new uber’ bleed build but he doesnt have any skill on the hotbar to causes bleed and i am completely clueless how its suppose to work. He has hammer of the ancient on it… which to me thats a hulk smash move not a cut bleed move…

but i have a shako/tyraels might and now godfather (which were the 3 ubers on his build).

he plays a ww barb, ross is clutch on ww barb actually

1 Like

If you look at his bleed variation he has the ring on it along with GF Tyreal’s and shako

2 Likes

Bleed is from Aspect of Berserk Ripping and the Tough as Nails passive.

1 Like

craft mythic spear for extra shrines then post us how useless it is

1 Like

Craft s grandfather and play whirlwind barb, it’s powerful,it’s fun, it’s fast

Yup already doing that. I’m not sure what a GF would add to this as I’m literally melting the mobs now.

The fact that the dmg of grandfather double dipps with twisters and bleeds, which at the same time scale with more dmg from paragons and skill tree passives such as heavy handed and gushing wounds, tons of dmg multiplying due to double dipping on grandpapa

okay! Doh… now i gotta make sure all those pesky aspects match hehe i was being a lazy barboi