Small delay? Please elaborate!

By far the most incompetent dev team I have ever seen. Microsoft needs to purge them and replace them with capable individuals that test their content beforehand.

Since they are deleting my posts, Iā€™ll reply to you.

Adam Fletcher on X said itā€™ll be a couple hours.

Yes based on paying for a serviced promised to be delivered at such time. He has every right to be upset . . .

Simping for Blizzard much?

1 Like

Heh, likely buried in the smallprint of the agreement you click on when you buy, is your agreement that you cannot sue them but agree to mediation instead.

Points for that. I canā€™t not hear the voice. Now you have to make a oddly orange-haired druid to match.

Left UO to play EQ in 1999. Wow what exciting days. I still have my UO and EQ accounts :slight_smile:

Yep I have been seeing posts and threads getting deleted.

2 Likes

Getting closer to 02:00 AM now without any updates.
All day long countdowns on social media, and then the launch time is once again a big wet fart. Stayed up for nothing, as expected. I only have myself to blame expecting something different from Blizzard. Time to sleep. Hopefully itā€™ll be playable in 6 hoursā€¦

3 Likes

You could be upset about a delay, or you could be thankful that youā€™re not powerless in Asheville right now.

2 Likes

This should be the new Blizzard Launch Slogan . . .

they did updateā€¦ on the update

5 Likes

What amount of platinum is required for entry?

7 Likes

For reals though, what does this evening mean? Within the next hour so people can still play? Or evening as in the next 12 hours?

4 Likes

dude. last time? i bet youve never played a blizzard game. Back in the day 24hour patches. no idea what youre talking about hahahaha. Stop be a little beeznatch

2 Likes

The sarcasm is strong with this one, let your derision and mockery grow powerful. Become one with the Power of Mordacity.

2 Likes

Well its no longer just a ā€œBlizzardā€ game anymore. They got bought by Activision. And everything Activision touches, withers and dies. So no surprise there.

3 Likes

Neat, a temporal on a temporal on another temporal. In 6 words. Thatā€™s top tier levels of non-comital language.

6 Likes

i mean yeah but in 2007ā€¦ lol

1 Like

Who were bought by Microsoft.

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious to know what you thought was the major difference in going from ultima to eq. What were players saying? Was EQ considered more casual? Was it the same debate when players moved from eq to wow, and saying wow was super casual?