Shop prices increasing

is there a possibilty that some of the back pieces got additional stuff added which we didnt pay attention to?

Like i honestly could have sworn that certain back piece prices went up.

hey, look, itā€™s that Pez Radar guy that some folks on here swear never post on the forum. I see three post from him just today. I guess that blows that fallacy up.

So weird that there are no Holidays sales ever and Black Friday and Cyber Monday are not a thing when Demand is at an all-time high. It is almost as if consumer economics are more complex than that one macro-economics course you audited 30 years ago.

So weird that no equal cosmetics are ingame. Was promissed, still waiting. What a chance to to something for an endgame acivityā€¦.

3 Likes

He must be bored of playing the Gauntlet. :rofl:

Honestly I donā€™t blame him for not posting in here more.

1 Like

Discounts on mtx arenā€™t going to save this. If they donā€™t knock it out of the park with the ptr and itemization in S4 then theyā€™ll need a doctor to call the time of death on it.

4 Likes

Me either!!!

Iā€™d like to see an emotes only pack. Spamming ā€œThis will be your last stupid mistakeā€ is getting old.

What is more important cosmetic or game for you?

The people who already bought the portal pack should get a coupon for any future addons cutting 10$ off the next addon purchase.

Also this type of statement is worded to deflect the rumor but doesnt put it to bed when you mention the product team.

When it comes to money and not gameplay balance I feel hearing from the head of the product team would be warranted here vs a CM response.

They should get a 50% refund and it should rerelease 50% off. Bliz needs to start putting happiness above profits. They goofed on this pack and need to fix it.

yet here you are, nice attempt tho?

1 Like

why do you guys spend so much time playing games you dont enjoy? weird stuff i read on the diablo 4 forums

2 Likes

A shift to a long-term outlook on the gameā€™s monetization would be great, but I donā€™t expect it. :laughing:

Because they want the game to shut down so they can break the addiction. Itā€™s the only way.

1 Like

no idea why they should do that. people who purchased the portal skin pack obviously considered it to be worth the price, which is good for them. Im pretty sure adults are able to make adult decisions ^^

1 Like

they act like these cosmetics are mandatory dlc and forced on them. Do they have no self control? This is wild

1 Like

Please justify a 65dollar horse skin. Ill wait. You folks at Blizz love to play semantics. You know WTF we are talking about.

I think more people would play if cosmetics were free or silver was far more easily obtainable in game.

If EVERYONE started doing this, i guarantee you will have a better game within 6 months