Shako for the masses! hotfix 5 - merry christmas!

Continuing the discussion from HOTFIX 5 - December 20, 2023 - 1.2.3a:

These are great news to the community and those DURIEL MASS MURDERERS with no shako yet,

4 Likes

i mean… we already have a post going about it. /shrug

1 Like

Er… sorry but, I did not know it…I’m not omniscient.
jeeez!!

Nice change. Season is basically over so we like but a better change maybe was to just have more boss mats drop instead from farming. This change will make boss mats double in price making the change somewhat irrelevant unless you stockpiled up.

newb finally gets item

2 Likes

seems the same to me?

Crazy thing is I dont care a bout a SHAKO … I just want to enjoy the game but I still dont so mehhh… I leveled 3 characters to 50 something and quit after the campaign, too much grinding for nothing good doesn’t make me want to log in and hope I get lucky after 3 days of farming mats…

3 Likes

I missed this update when it came out. Usually, I am on top of what’s happening lol.

I had been busy playing PoE 1 in prep for PoE 2 but basically just trying to learn the terminologies and game flow. I had been just doing random PvPs with D4 and hence I got the time to try PoE1. I didn’t expect Blizzard would release a hotfix at this point.

Maybe I will finally get an Uber lol.

2 Likes

Yeah okay, if they ever actually do the hotfix.

This 2x drop is only for sesonal? Or eternal too?

it is for eternal as well.

1 Like

Thx, 20 charactersss.

Sounds like a marketing trap to get their numbers up before end of year reports.

4 Likes

The buff for ubers is good but for me to late :confused: . Now i am out of mats and there is new pvp season in Lostark. So ubers uniqes atm not for me cause as CGD i have limited playtime. Maybe next time ;/.

me as well i just spent all my mats a couple days ago lol

Amazing :smiley: thanks for the Metamorphosis changes! Finally iam not sad with my level 3 Vamp. Skill. Tibault ist very happy about it too :smiley:
And maybe i will get finally my shako and not only duplicates from the other ones yey
Great Move Blizzard

Well you have about a year to prep. Thats quite a while.

2 Likes

Got my second uber unique after weeks of no luck…
Ring of Starless Skies

at 100 on four chars, about to get to 100 on last, Druid, this weekend… hmmm :).

Also to appease the crying masses who want stuff too.

I swear its liking watching the original Wonka movie. Daddy I want a Shako and I want it NOW!!!

This game is slowly becoming D3 casual zoomer. How long until POE2?