Sell all button
Sell all button
Sell all button
Sell all button
Sell all button
Sell all button
Sell all button

23 Likes

On the roulette wheel of upcoming mystery-features, I’d say this one’s hot, along with loadouts. I’d like to believe loadouts are coming in S5, but the vibe I’m getting from NDA gossip is more likely S6/expac. Sell All button S5 though, I’d bet money on it. Yay us.

Loadouts wont be coming in S5 I’m pretty sure.

One of the most needed features in this game though.

1 Like

i assume loadouts will hit us with VoH personally. looking forward to it as well.

Sell all is nice, but not extremely important to me, but yea, it saves 2 seconds so i wont say no :wink:

Mark them as junk it becomes sell all.

2 Likes

It saves 5 seconds each time you clear inventory. Times a million times you will do that in this game since its a gameplay loop.

Rather have autosell/salvage function while running around in the world.

3 Likes

Agreed, although disagree on “5 seconds”, it’s more like 8-10 on average. But 2x too much is obviously still too much.

The button exists at Blacksmith, but for salvage. It’s not a novel concept, they forgot to put it in the game, just like they forgot to put in Favorite option, and maybe a dozen other pre-beta features that’ll eventually make it in.

huh? there is a favorite option.

Iuno, i mean yea, ill use the sell all button as well, but i also know that there will be once more people that accidently sell everything and forget to repurchase it. Just like the people who complained that they salvaged their ubers ^^

In the timeline of things they forgot, Favorite is one of those things.

In my UI suggestions post, the accidental sell-all would be fixed by having a proper Buy Back panel,:small_blue_diamond: much bigger than it is now. If memory overhead is a problem, they’d wipe it as soon as you leave town. If it ever becomes “not a problem”, the panel could simply hold the last XX items you sold. Beyond that, it’s the seller’s problem - as Blizzard could then say they gave us all the tools necessary to maximize efficiency & to keep our items safe.

(:small_blue_diamond: Currently it’s possible to accidentally sell the wrong item & make it irrecoverable because of limited slots… they should fix that. It should be at least the size of the backpack.)

yea maybe thatd help, but truth be told, people will always be able to mess things up. i mean, if we are being honest, due to the favorite option it shouldnt even be possible for people to accidently salvage stuff. yet it happens.

at one point i guess you just have to expect people to use 2 of their braincells ^^

2 Likes

Aye, but that doesn’t stop the issue of having to hover and click over each one. It’s not bad with a mouse, but with a controller it’s miserable.

1 Like

Sell all would be very nice, especially since we already have Salvage All (even per type)

Even better would be a loot filter that converts item drops in our filter into a pile of gold. :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like

To “Favorite” an item, you use the space bar to toggle twice. The first marks it as a junk (denoted by the slash across the item), the second marks it as a favorite (denoted by the blue ribbon in the upper corner). A third toggle with the space bar unmarks the item entirely. You cannot sell or salvage an item while it is marked as a favorite. I use this feature regularly.