Season journey progress not working - open a helltide's chest

Hi all,

I’m trying, for the tenth time, seriously, to complete the progress of opening helltide’s chests, just today I’ve opened a dozen of them and so far the achievement of opening “any type” doesn’t complete. The most unpleasant thing about this is that I already have the achievement of opening a mystery chest …

5 Likes

I was about to post the same thing, been trying for 3 days now, it’s not registering. Maybe instead of nerfs they should make sure the basic game functions are working.

The name of the achievement is: A Boon in the Tide.

1 Like

I’ve been trying for 2 days.

1 Like

I keep trying every now and then, different tortured gift chests, and it’s still not marking them as complete. I’ve played by myself, played in party - all to no avail. Same as you, I got the achievement of opening the mystery chest. This has been an ongoing issue for over 2 weeks now.

1 Like

yes same issue here and i have tried all types

I got the 3 mystery gift achievement though

1 Like

Same here! I open a lot of helltide chests, at difficult 3 and 4, alone and in party…But still unfinished this quest

1 Like

Same here. I’ve been opening more than 15 chests per day, including mysteries and no “A Boon in the Tide” Achievement.

Does Blizz actually look at these posts? I see a lot of problems on these forums that are weeks old and not fixed.

I have the same issue contacted blizzard about it and they said to come and check this forum but it seems they haven´t fixed it.

I have the same issue. I’ve tried a chest of each cinder cost, different hell tides, different days, still won’t complete. It’s also not counting all the T4 bosses I’ve done either.

Same issue here! 3 days now

Yeah same Bug here.
Dont know what to do to fix this

same bug here
can’t advance

same I am stuck on that part of the season quest, cant get passed that level, my necro build never gonna kill someone in PvP :stuck_out_tongue:

same issue. Blizzard please fix this.

I have been stuck for 2 weeks. There have been hundreds of reports but Blizzard has ignored us all.

same bug for me. opened about 4 chests (misc) and nothing.

Yeah, same issue for myself. It’s been about a week of trying now and the issue has not been resolved. I am making progress on the other chest achievement, though.

@blizzard this is still an issue

1 Like

Yeah it’s bugged.
No matter which chest you open you still don’t get the seasonal progress.

same problem. i tried world tier 3 and 4. did not work.