S4: Tree of Whisper Reward bug (Fixed)

it works, finally, thank you :slight_smile:

What worked for me, I went into the malignant burrow, summoned the boss, I died twice teleported back out to the tree and now it works. :man_shrugging:

Thank you… Do we get 100 mil in gold for our down time?

The hotfix which contained this fix has now rolled out to all players.

10 Likes

Working for me Yay! :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat:

Had the problem. Now its fixed. Thank you.

Fix confirmed, i was able to see rewards and choose one, completing the quest, thanks to all the devs :slight_smile:

fix confirmed. Thank you @devs

Confirmed fixed on WT3. Thanks @Devs fixing this so quickly on the weekend!

Problem solved WT4 EU server
Thanks

I finish season and drop 1 sparks. I salvage doombringer and drop 1 sparks. I finish torment druiel and drop 1 sparks. But killed lilith and i see season done. But dont drop 1 sparks. Help meee I played every day 8 hours. I deserved but dont drop .see my account quickly Diablo 4

Nevermind, it’s fixed now after updating. Thank you, devs!

Checked Tree of Whispers first thing this morning as I logged in, all working (AU region): https://imgur.com/a/tree-of-whispers-bug-fixed-d4-season-4-19-may-2024-lODUoYT

Thanks for the effort over the weekend \o/ Appreciated!!

Thanks for the fast response Blizz, rolling this out on the weekend even, much appreciated

Thank you very very much

I still can’t get the tree of whispers to work, can’t see the quest over the tree…

Did the Update logged on still doesn`t work. Tried to restart the game and battlenet…same effect it does not work.

1 Like

Still not fixed. Have this problem on T3 starting yesterday. Nothing helps.

I meant Saturday but still same difference.

When is this supposed to be fixed ???
I can not even CLICK the tree… the quest is there, telling me to turn in, the marker is on the map, but impossible to click the damn tree