Ruins of Eridu nerfed, Whats next? Just gonna kill all fun in the game?

I can agree with that. For the most part, the launch has been pretty good as far as things “working”. There’s some aspects that are turned off or whatever, but that’s not a big deal to me. A few small things breaking here and there. That will all get fixed.

You’re right though, the philosophy of the game isn’t something that’s just going to be changed over night. Or even in a couple of seasons.

1 Like

I really wonder what their goal is. NM dungeons feel tedious after just a few runs unless you’re lucky enough to have duplicate sigils of the higher density dungeons. Most dungeon objectives are super boring, even in higher NM levels. I think most people play ARPGs to kill huge groups of monsters, not to run through several mostly empty rooms to go pull a lever or something.

I’ll be fair and say that sometimes NM dungeons have some fairly dense packs, but there should be no ‘sometimes’ about this. It should standard for NM dungeons to be absolutely crawling with enemies, but it isn’t, and now Blizz is quickly nerfing all the dungeons that are.

7 Likes

Did they fill the Diablo team with BFA and Shadowland team members, lol. Let players play the game, let us have our pindleskin runs. This game genre should be more sandbox not less.

1 Like

*Developer Note: We are standardizing the density of elite monsters that spawn in dungeons to ensure that no particular dungeon is clearly more efficient to run through than others.

They are standardizing in the wrong direction… maybe the reason people were running Eridu so much is because it was fun, and the rest of the dungeons have terrible mob density and are about as exciting as a lobotomy.

12 Likes

heres the low down.

from about 55 onward you do the same things over and over for endgame till you do your lvl 70 capstone dungeon which quite a few have done early and then you unlock wt4 and repeat on a higher difficulty the same things till 100 and then do the pinnacle dungeon and youre complete.

if you do the xp farm youre essentially doing the same thing over and over anyways , just in a more compartmentalized way.

if you want people to do other things then buff the xp to be comparable to the elite dungeon farm and buff the mob density.

right now hearing from friends it is brutal the xp needed if youre not doing the dungeon elite pack farming with a group of friends so you can keep resetting .

either nerf the xp needed so people arent forced to waste over 150 hrs to get to 100 without the benefit of what took others 100 or buff the xp given from nm dungeons and helltides and other places to make people not having their time wasted.

Blizzard what are you doing?

1. Nerf Rogue
  2. Make Aspects drop extremely rarly for certain builds - so versatility and variety of build dies GG
  3. Nerf every Dungeon, even if its not “glitched”.

Like, i’m level 89, WT4 is max. and mob density is just a joke, same as drop of essential aspects.

What are you trying to do Blizzard? Ruining every pit of fun here

5 Likes

Edgemaster and Beserking have been renabled, and Density nerfing across the board also confirmed by Pez HOTFIX 9 - June 13, 2023 - 1.0.2

Same here i had alot of fun and still have but the constant nerfs rreally ruin the mood like come on wtf

1 Like

And somehow it took them 4 days to do that. Took them hours, at most, to nerf a useful dungeon.

2 Likes

Just use 4 cheap rusted scarabs and take growing hordes with all the +pack passives on the tree. I don’t know why people think mob density is low.

1 Like

oops wrong game, i see how you got confused, im sure the “shop” will have some shard for $10-$15 to increase the density of your NM Sigils soon.

The dungeon was so fun and now i don’t know where to go. Was hoping all day to play this after work and now its garbage

2 Likes

Buff density in other bad dungeons instead of nerfing good ones…

And do something with loot/exp in high-tier nightmare dungeons… They are useless atm…

1 Like

Great topic. Agree 100% to all points. Hope Blizzard listens! :slight_smile:

Ikr nerf barb druid like wtf

D3 is still there for you tho. I, for myself are having fun with the new shiny game and not having any issues with mob density at all, the only empty space I am seeing is at a start of the dungeon.
See it less as a job but more as a game.

I agree. I’m about to hit level 90 playing solo and it’s an absolute slog. Farming normal dungeons has been the fastest experience gain so far and even that is a slog, which makes NM dungeons sound even worse.

First so many class nerfs(some of them were needed) but some of them destroyed build diversity.

Now destroying best dungeons for legos/xp per hour.

As a 96 druid it is tedious enough already to level up to 100 and making it slower without buffing helltides/tree of whispers/NM dungeons/Side quests XP is just terrible.

1 Like

This dungeon was amazing.

I’m devastated.

Blizz can you not sense supply and demand? The players wanted this!

Raise the mob density in all dungeons in Tier 4 like this and drop the XP if you have to. It was so much fun!

4 Likes