💥 RIP all classes, everyone got mega nerfed

Well the results are in. Everyone got nerfed. The question is who got nerfed the most.

Opinions?

Oh BTW they nerfed Disobediance KEKW

After further deliberation, rogue and necro made it out of this the best. Rogue didn’t get nerfed much at all besides the same nerfs everyone else got.

Literally all of Necro’s specs got buffed besides bone which got minimally nerfed. Shadow for Necro got OMEGA buffed.

96 Likes

Minion Necro looking worse than ever before :frowning:

45 Likes

Whatever class I happen to be playing is the most underpowered, for I am a man of bias.

16 Likes

probably hota barb … I could be wrong, IK haven’t played every class

6 Likes

LoL well said!

seven chars left

3 Likes

I think any class/build that is heavily reliant on Vulnerable/Crit damage got hit the hardest, I could be wrong.

5 Likes

Across the board:
CDR nerfed
CHD nerfed
Vuln nerfed
etc.

11 Likes

That’s all classes and almost all builds

16 Likes

Core skill nerfed also.

1 Like

where’s the patch notes?

Diablo IV Patch Notes — Diablo IV — Blizzard News

calling it now, DoT builds gonna be nasty s1

3 Likes

Now imagine you play a Sorcerer, an already underperforming class, and reading you still got nerfed.

Haven’t played yet to check. But I think my non meta lightning build is now FUBAR, and am wondering if I will be able to clear the same content I was clearing before the patch.

For reference, I am a lvl 100 Lightning Sorc clawing his way through 70NM.

29 Likes

all classes probably would be stronger with new season gems. Who cares about eternal plebs.

4 Likes

Eternal realm is where you will be playing the expansions and any DLC they put out.

eternal realms are important.

30 Likes

My opinion is that this is yet another pointless Singularity post I wish I could downvote. You have provided exactly zero information or opinion of your own.

At least link the patch notes…

6 Likes

the Barb got slaughtered and not from Hota nerf. The hamstring passive was actually vital for all builds and that’s gone now

12 Likes

nah 100% you will play new expansion or other dlc in the new seasons

3 Likes

Game Over, installing PoE now. Cya when blizz learns how to make a good game.

:beers:

43 Likes

Rogue was already made of foam now we are just air getting blown away

12 Likes