Requiring Tempest Roar for every build is horrible game design

248 Hours played still no tempest roar or umbral ring. My account is literally cursed at this point, I might as well quit. I don’t even know why play, i got 0 upgrades last 100 hours of playtime.

Nearly all my gear is lvl 70s and what is not I traded for.

2 Likes

Playing Pulverise without an Umbral ring was painful. In 200h I only saw three drop, two 1’s and one 4. Out of countless legendaries the drop rate for Umbral is abysmally low.

I have 1 umbral ring drop and its 1/4, so effectively 0

Playing Shred Rabies in 60 Nightmare Dungeon my tempest Roar is in the chest.

1 Like

I have been selling my bad umbral rolls for extra gold. Sounds like RNG is not on your side my friend.

Playing physical Shred, all four of my Tempest Roars are in the chest.

Nice, actually i have to find an new amulet to change, with a all Armor affix then i will try a physical.

What kinda armor stats you got? I would love to play melee at higher nightmares but trying nightmare 62 I’ve gotten 1 shot. Maybe its because I tried at 93? but even then I cant imagine being melee that high in nightmare.

You want +x% Total Armor
+x% Total Armor while in Werewolf Form and dmg reduction, actually im Not at Home but i mean i have round about 8400 Armor outside ofthe City in were Form and that base you can Stack with aspects in Fight. Your lvl makes a lot difference, at 100 it should Go better.

ah k thanks. I actually have about that same armor count having armor while werewolf stats on every piece that can have it. I haven’t found a chest piece to replace wolfs glee yet and that may be holding me back without the additional dmg reduction stats. Good to know level will help a lot.

the mothers unique ring worked out just fine until I got the umbral

I dont use tempest roar and i have 1. I personally dont even think its that good. Very overratted.