Continuing the discussion from Reliquaries giving error code 300016:
I get the same error code when trying to purchase from the battle pass reliquary. It takes my favorite tokens without giving me any items. I successfully purchased the mount and the portal. But since those two purchases I always get error 3000 16 which results in the game taking my favored tokens and then the error message.
3 Likes
I have the same issue. No solution is provided
1 Like
I am also having the same issues as well
I had the issue. 2 possible fixes
The one that worked for me was to log out and close the game. I had to do it 6 times. For some reason your game and account are unsynchronized.
Download battle.net app and accept terms and conditions. Did work for me as terms and conditions didn’t appear but did for others.
Log a ticket immediately if you haven’t. Blizzard is trying to ignore this error.
I signed in this eve to complete one of my reliquaries. Bought 2 things, dam game took my money but didn’t give me the items in return. HEY BLIZZARD!!! return the coin…..thats stealing.
3 Likes
I am also having the same issue happening to me on my PS5 trying to redeem my battle pass points. I go to redeem don’t get the item but it takes my points and this really sucks especially when I work hard to earn them.