Reliquaries giving error code 300016

EDIT: If you get this error log a support ticket immediately. I just got told by blizz support that there are no records of this error and to come here and make a post. (Like the one you’re reading now that I made days ago).

I think we got that pretty well covered considering all the other posts saying the same thing mine does.

Twice now when playing couch co-op with my wife she has gotten error code 300016. It takes her favor tokens but doesn’t unlock the reward. The item still shows available to claim and she’s out the tokens. Happened last night and again today.

32 Likes

same happning to me also.

2 Likes

I have had the same issue losingtokens and not receiving the armor, but gained enough tokens to try again and code 300016 (there was a problem retrieving the data) appears.

4 Likes

I just tried clicking inspect, and used the claim item for the inner screen. It hands me the armor that was already purchased, that I didn’t receive, and did not take more tokens as payment.

2 Likes

So you tried to claim them a second time and it worked? I don’t want to burn more tokens if I’m still not getting the reward.

Edit: tried again. Got the error. Didn’t give the reward. Didn’t take the tokens.

2 Likes

In my case, I tried 2-3 times to get same item, same error code appear and couldn’t purchace. I checked wardloab but item wasn’t there also. I recommed not try now..

3 Likes

Same problem here, with the 300016 I can’t buy nothing and my token already hit the limit. season almost conduct wtf is going on

4 Likes

Having the same problem as well. Error code 300016 after deducting tokens but not receiving item

2 Likes

Right?! We are trying to finish up the season.

1 Like

Same issue for me in couch co-op - tried restarting the game but the tokens are still gone and the item still shows as available to purchase

1 Like

Xbox Diablo IV Season 10 premium battle pass reliquary, purchased barbarian armor with 15 favor tokens, tokens were deducted, but no armor or progression toward bonus reward. Earned 15 more and purchased the did dark horsemen armor, received error, on next attempt took tokens with armor or progression as before.

Logging out and in, closing and reopening the game, did not sync or have an effect.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Same error code, tried with 3 different armors in the premium battle pass reliquary. Takes my tokens but does not give me the armor. I would only have one more armor to collect if it was working properly. The season is almost over, can this please be fixed asap and our armor be given to us?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem trying to redeem Gravehorn. I tried with the tokens, an error popped up, took the tokens, didnt give me Gravehorn. I even tried it with platinum, the same thing happened.

1 Like

Xbox X: same code. Took tokens and did not give the reward. Tried on 2 different items and both the same thing.

1 Like

I bought the Battle Pass and claimed like 25% of my items fine until about a week ago which coincides with the new patch. Then it takes my tokens, gives error 300016, and doesnt give me the item. I now have 99 tokens i cant use and am on the PS5.

If the season ends and i dont get the items i paid money for then im done with buying Battle Passes. Why would i risk paying for them and not receiving anything in return?

4 Likes

The season also ends in like two weeks and i think we will be SOL. Blizzard will lose more money by not working on the new season then trying to fix this current seasons issues this late in the game.

2 Likes

I lost plat & favor tokens on 3 different times with 2 different characters on 11-21-2025.. when are they fixing this bug.. I tried rebooting game, console on each occasion & now being close to the end of the season I dont want to lose out.. I’m less concerned about the favor tokens but the plat I paid for when buying the expansion pack… on PS5..

2 Likes

The season grind is the only reason we still play diablo. If they sour that by not fixing this before the season we paid for two top tier packages on is over, I think we are done with D4.

I just logged on and it showed everything bought except for the final unlock for each category.

The coins were not ‘stolen’ and it seemed everything finally unlocked after a week of errors.

Hopefully it finally works for everyone else too.

1 Like

Same here, my reliquary items were granted when I logged on today!

1 Like