Refund Diablo 4 pre-order

They dont have shady ways of doing buisness or anything right?
I mean selling early access is pretty shady, but since people are used to it, its ok…

You people think with feelings and not brains way too often.

this made me laugh, picturing a person throwing down a old sandwich with a bite in it on a KFC counter yelling that the game sucks demanding money back :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll have to agree with you, after all this talk guaranteeing the community it wouldn’t be pay 2 win they announce this race that starts on the early release. They already starting the p2w culture and people think there won’t be more?

1 Like

Why group HK, TW and Macau with China? You guys want CCP money that bad?
They suffer enough playing with VPN criminals and you don’t let them join the race… dam

I would ban them from buying another battlenet product and slap on a 10% canceling fee for wasting time. Bunch of entitled brats.

All refunds should also block forum access.

But tell us, who asked?

Have fun on the outside looking in.

Good. Serves you right for posting a troll post.

When I see a lot of this, and complaining about cost; I feel games are missing out by not providing a low end tier. Maybe $40 gets you story access only and less character slots or something.

Basically; for persistent online games, we have gone from subscriptions, to free to play with cash shops/Seasons, to buy to play with cash shops/Seasons. Seems there could be room for a budget buy to play with an upgrade path if you decide you want more

1 Like

Played 5 minutes of this game and realized it is the exact same as diablo 2 and 3 but with a massive pay to win aspect. I thought I had logged into diablo immortal for a second. Requested a refund and says Im not eligible.

1 Like

Man, sorry to hear.
if only there was an opportunity for you to have tried out the game before release.
Like a Beta weekend or something.

There is zero p2w in this game. You must be trollin

He is. Probably a POE fanboy :rofl:

he is clearly looking for attention. ignore him

I requested a refund as well. I was so excited, until last night. Level 22 and I’m bored to tears trying to play it. Such a HUGE disappointment

Big thanks to Bigfatdan!

Made it easy. Cheers!

2 Likes

No its not fun for 20$ and no it would not be fun if it were free either. Something that is not fun is simply not going to be fun by changing the price.

Hi, I am trying to get a refund as well. I purchased the game on May 31, 2023 and have played less than 2 hours on the PC. I decided I wanted it on the Xbox instead, so I also purchased it there. I put in a ticket, and they keep denying me refund request stating that I purchased the game on December 31, 2022, which is 100% false. I have the credit card statement showing it was purchased on May 31st, and the order number on Battle.net showing that it was purchased on May 31st. I don’t know what the disconnect is, and there is no option to call anyone. So they just keep denying my request. What can I do? I am getting really frustrated.

I want to refund this game as well, but I have already played more than two hours. And that’s the thing… The reason why I want a refund for this game isn’t because I hate the game itself, or think that it’s bad in anyway. I actually love the gameplay in the story and all the things that make up the game. The reason I want a refund is because I can’t play the game for more than an 35 mins without getting kicked off the server and losing all of my progress. I can’t venture into a dungeon anymore because every time I do, I get close to the end, and the server kicks me out and I lose all my progress. I don’t feel like I can trust pleasure to servers at all, and so my joy for the game has been completely sapped by this constant reoccurring problem. If they could add in some kind of fail safe for their customers when this happens , that would allow them to basically pick up right where they left off with all of those skill points, items and progress intact, then I wouldn’t mind the servers quitting all the time.