Refund Diablo 4 pre-order

I can’t find a way to cancel my pre-order on Battle.net and get a refund. Anyone help me out?

5 Likes

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/diablo4/2090/2091/solution

13 Likes

Dan’s link :arrow_up:is correct. Blizzard Support - Contact Support The refund system is two parts. The first part is automated and granted if you meet the basic refund policy terms Blizzard Refund Policy - Legal – Blizzard Entertainment If the automated system does not grant it, you can put in a ticket to have a GM review it manually and determine if it qualifies.

Anything pre-order generally qualifies for refund unless the player uses something of value on the account, that was part of the pre-order and can’t be removed/locked.

8 Likes

D4 is fun, but not $70+ fun.

Just put in for my refund too.

21 Likes

i want to refund the game to but it says for me that i im not verified for a refund, why?

I would assume its because you have more then played more then 2 hours of the beta since it was flagged as “early access beta” this is what their refund policy states.

Pre-Purchases

We’ll typically refund any pre-purchased game or product prior to its release, provided you haven’t played the game or expansion for more than two hours via pre-purchase early access.

Some exceptions may apply in cases where the pre-purchase includes in-game benefits that can be claimed for other products. If you’ve already claimed or used those added benefits, the purchase would become non-refundable.

1 Like

this is false. the game is not yet released and any pre-order can be canceled before the game is released.

There would be grounds for a lawsuit if that was not the case.

4 Likes

I refunded too, there was some fun to be had but it feels like the team does not understand what makes Diablo fun. Ill check out the game after release when everything has been digested.

Items are very very boring. % signs everywhere, gold is too scarce so I dont even bother with aspects.

7 Likes

Refund gang RISE UP!!! Do not fund this terrible game.

9 Likes

I just refunded the game, it felt like D3, and I was promised a D1/2 feel. The game was alright, it just wasn’t anything I would tell a friend to buy. In fact it was hard to play with friends in game, kept saying we are at different points in the game which may be, but I never had this problem in D1, D2, or WoW. Also the closed boss fights in dungeons is something I did not like in D3, why add it again? in HC it makes it hard to leave if you picked a fight you don’t have the skills or gear for.

2 Likes

Turned out to be a nice game, but not worth €70, at most €40, unfortunately doesn’t have much to do with Diablo itself, I don’t think I’ll buy it right away, but will wait until it’s reached a reasonable price level. I think the Diablo franchise is completely dead now

5 Likes

I had a gift card and that is the only reason I bought this game. I refunded it off my credit card. I wouldn’t recommend anyone buy this for its current price tag. It is 29.95 kind of game at best.

I got to level 25 on 4 characters in the beta. The only thing that mattered was the main story, and the rest was just walking simulator. After 25, it showed what the end game was, and all it will be is running the same 5 dungeon designs over and over again in the hunt to get gear. I don’t really see a point to this game, and it adds nothing new to the ARPG realm.

I feel like the game doesn’t know what it wants to be, and was more or less cobbled together. Some multiplayer experiences do not save, like taking over a stronghold, for those in the party who are not lead. Sometimes quest progress doesn’t save for those who are not lead. World Bosses on a timer seem like a chore, and no I do not want to schedule my day around them, even if they are more or less mandatory. The items feel uninspired. The stats virtually add nothing but fluff to dilute a stat pool. Skills feel underwhelming. Classes feel overdone in the Diablo Genre. Class balance doesn’t exist. Character customization is lack luster. The list goes on and on, but this is a late Alpha game, and no where near prime time ready.

8 Likes

I too joined the D4 refunded crowd.

Most of the bugs from November were still in the game and after playing Novembers beta everything felt stale already.

I don’t have any faith that they can fix things in three months when they couldn’t get much resolved in 5months.

Just this time now there were also invisible walls and broken quest states everywhere.

Ill check back in a season or two maybe by then it will be in a good spot.

Game: Diablo® IV: Digital Deluxe Edition
Order: #803408028
Refund Amount: $96.51
Ticket ID: US90912966

2 Likes

I was gifted a copy of D4 by my girl and she also got the game for herself. After playing the Beta, we decided to return the games and wait for improvements in future at a lower price point. Hers can be refunded but mine is not letting me nor can she. Any ideas how to refund the gift copy?

If you claimed the gift and used the early Beta access I am not sure they can. She would need to put in a ticket for the purchase and see if they will refund it to her.

If she can’t use the normal refund link above, or the second attempt at it, have her use the “Problem with a Purchase” option. That will take a while, but it should get a human GM to review it. Make sure she includes the transaction number and your battlegag that it was gifted to. It is not released so hopefully they can help her with it.

Thank you. She put in the ticket so we will give that a shot. At worst, we may have to contest it via paypal.

1 Like

Even I, which I love the game, haven’t got 4 chars to 25 in Beta, yet here you are. You had a great time leveling not 1 , but 4 chars to 25 …but you refunded?!?

If you come to me and say you didn’t had fun, then … playing so many hours a game you don’t like its …masochism.

I also read other comments like “Game is good … but I refunded” , “Game is nice but not worth 70 so I refunded” …

If I were Blizzard, I would of ban your accounts after the refunds and not accept a cent from you ever again.

Bunch of ignorant “players” …

7 Likes

I wanted to try all the classes except rogue, which I did. I got to max level, saw what the end game will be, and decided I did not want to buy it. So I refunded one account, and have the second account waiting to be refunded if major patch notes don’t come before release.

For what? I paid for my KFC, and joined for open beta. I don’t see the problem here. I helped stress test the servers, and leveling to 25 takes all of 2.5 hours. I ended up playing 12 hours across both weekends, which I paid for. Statements like this are the reason you are not in a position to make a decision like that.

3 Likes

Here is the attention you seek! I am giving you my fullest attention, Mr. Drama.

5 Likes

Nah, game is fine thus far. Good luck to you!

2 Likes