Refund Diablo 4 pre-order

you can save exit like in d2

It’s worth $70 all day long.

9 Likes

End Game? …End GAME?! Oh man… :man_facepalming:

Oh, now I see where you are coming from. Carry on …

PS: So … did you refunded your sandwich ?

4 Likes

I paid for two ultimate editions and a KFC sandwich. I refunded 1 ultimate already and probably going to refund the second one. I also bought a KFC code (never picked up the sandwich cause I don’t eat fast food) for a friend but ended up using the code for my third account because my friend didn’t want to play. I am the mega whale they want to have playing.

As for the end game, it is really easy to see what the end game is. It is farming bis stats on rares to apply aspects to running the easiest to complete dungeon.

I wonder how do you judge how much a game is worth. If you will play it for a year, isn’t it worth 70 bucks? 5-hour campaigns in CoD cost 60 bucks and people don’t complain.

4 Likes

Much of it probably comes from streamerfed hate for Blizzard because its ‘cool’.

4 Likes

The people that buy every version of COD are the same crowd that buy games like Madden and Fifa every year. They don’t complain because they don’t have standards and don’t mind being ripped off.

4 Likes

Well…do it. Its easy to see what the end game will be, so … go ahead and refund so that you stop posting non-sense on this forums.

PS: I hope they will not refund you. Playing for so many hours and yet asking for a refund is pathetic.

2 Likes

Yeah, dude. Blizzard’s games are such a “rip off”. You pay 60-70 bucks and then you play them for a DECADE. Wow, truly a “rip off”. Comparing to WHAT, exactly? -_-

5 Likes

I played for 12’ish hours?

As I said before in a direct response to you, I am waiting to see what the patch notes look like. At least try to keep up with the discussion you are creating with me.

1 Like

I never claimed Blizzard games were a ripoff(at least not outside of WoW).

You asked why the COD community never complains and I gave you the answer. The games appeal to whales and people without standards just like the Madden and retail WoW.

1 Like

And FIFA, you forgot FIFA, which is the biggest offender of them all.

1 Like

12’ish ( which is more let’s be honest here ) hours of entertainment alone, worth the price of the game. Yet here you are, crying and refunding…

There will be no patch notes like you used to at launch. What patch notes do you want to see lol.

• Added End Game Features
  • Added Unique Items

… ?

Pf!

You value your game time at $6.00 an hour? I doubt you have that much money.

UI Improvements. Skill Tweaks.

Next Dev Livestream will focus on End game, and there will be an update in a month or so with Beta feedback and changes separate from that.

Skill tweaks are a given. Those happen regularly in Blizzard games and will for the life of the product. UI improvements are also a reasonable ask and something very possible. Maybe not at release but eventually.

Blizzard tends to keep working on games for a very long time.

As for time played, the basic metric that Steam and Blizzard use is 2 hours of gameplay make a game ineligible for a refund.

For a retail game, yes. For an open beta, no.

At that point I will probably revisit the idea of purchasing. The price point should have dropped also. The live stream is what I am holding on to before I refund my last copy. If they make the improvements I am looking for then I will keep it. It isn’t about the money, it is about what I expect from a video game.

:robot:
Pr firms going heavy.
Feed Chat GPT a prompt and tell it to change 20 words per post lul

Reminds me of youtube add reads in here.

Correct, the policy applies to retail, not to pre-purcahses before a game is released. Open Beta does not count against that time metric.

It will when things are on sale. I don’t like it either, but I am not shocked that D3 was $60 11 years ago and D4 is $70. D2 was even more expensive if adjusted for inflation.

People should be smart though - pay attention to reviews, gameplay videos, news articles. Purchase when they feel it meets their expectations and interests, and/or wait for a sale. That is just being a responsible consumer :slight_smile: I have not bought it yet either.

4 Likes

Yeah, go buy Resident Evil 4 remake and get your 12 hours of fun compared to hundreds of hours in D4…

1 Like