Refund declined

No you are delusional. you dont deserve a refund. That is not how reality works.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SO TRUE, at this point i think most people are like :man_shrugging: and dont even care if they can get their money back lol. Useless company anyway, they dont do anything good by their playerbase/customers anymore. Look at ow2 and how crap it is now lol. I would still be playing if they didnt re-release the same game and monetize it lol.

1 Like

5 hour does not equal months of access based on their advertising of the nature of the product. By your logic they could turn the lights off the day after sale and nobody would be entitled to anything.

Also, regardless of what the TOS or EULA says, they aren’t allowed to commit fraud. Whether some of what they did is fraud is maybe arguable. Point is, for those looking for a remedy, this is the most effective way to do it. Don’t really care whether you agree with it being appropriate or not.

1 Like

If you’ve played the game this long then they deserve to keep your money.
They honor refunds if you request it in time, as most digital services do.

You’d probably eat an entire pizza then complain to the manager for another free pizza that you hated so much.

That is not how it works. They have a limit as to how long you can run an application to prevent people from buying a game, playing it and then refunding it. 2 hours or so, is generally after which refunds are no longer possible.

The game is playable, many have completed the campaign so you can’t even argue the fact that the game is broken. They also have every right to change things as they wish, because that is something you agree to when you guy a game.

Seasons and this idea of live service, is simply an addition to what you buy, which is why they have Season Passes, for players to continue supporting the development of the game.

It’s literally like taking a lollipop with a gum inside of it, sucking it and then wanting to return it, because you got to the center and it doesn’t taste like you expected it to. Nobody will take it back, you already enjoyed it.

1 Like

That’s actually a very good analogy. They sell you a lollipop that’s supposed to have cherry flavored gum inside. You get to the gum and it tastes like fudge. False advertising/fraud - you’re entitled to a refund. Doesn’t matter that you already ate part of the candy shell.

Anywho, already doing what I said I wouldn’t do. If you feel you’ve been duped/jipped, then this is your best shot at getting your money back, and even if you don’t, Blizzard will HAVE to deal with it. If they don’t, then you’ll get to keep your provisional credit.

1 Like

There are many flavours of cherry; black, sour, sweet. It’s your fault for not inquiring.

I said fudge, not some variety of cherry LOL.

1 Like

Your argument is like wanting to buy an ARPG and getting an FPS.

I was trying to work with your example with the cherry, namely that you still got cherry just not thr one you had hoped for, but you already ate the candy around it and now you want to return it.

However if it’s too difficult to fathom. You can use a car for testing too.

You get into a Toyota, you have 30 minutes to test drive. They won’t give you more, because it’s not for rent. You either buy or test. You also can’t claim that it should be a Ferrari because you know it’s a Toyota. 30 minutes are soon up, you either buy or leave. In terms of Diablo you either refund or continue playing. People who can’t refund anymore, decided to continue playing, which is like buying the car after the test drive, then complaining that it doesn’t run like a Ferrari. Well, you knew that and if not, it’s on the buyer for not inquiring more.

I would get a refund in a second if I could. Just dump this pile of turd. It may be worth giving up my Blizz account. I mean I dont expect them to make anything else I would purchase in the future…

1 Like

id hope theyd just ip ban.

imagine playing a game for 100s of hours, and then crying for a refund. thats absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

This isn’t as easy as people around here seem to think it is. Most banks don’t hand out chargebacks like candy.

Thank you so much for the rofl of my day. :rofl:

1 Like

the whole game is a joke , in addition to being incomplete and badly programmed , it is far from being in beta , and tomorrow they will come again with a false face and with lies and still say that they listen to the community to blame the agent as if they had not ruined the whole game and done a terrible job in an expensive game from 2023 that only has graphics to say that it is a current game , because the game is old , full of recycling , old mechanics , visual full of defects , lots of bugs , horrible , poor quality , they should be sued for selling an unfinished , low quality product for a high price , if any lawyers see this please contact me .

In what world would any business do this? It’s like trying to get a refund on a meal after you’ve eaten it…

plays 70 hours of a game.

Wants a refund

This is like eating 70% of a pizza and asking for a refund because it’s bad.

1 Like

what school do you work for? I’d like to report you, idiot.

I’m in no way asking for a refund.

I mean, I got a lot of hours out of the game, so I can’t say I didn’t get some value out of the purchase. It wasn’t worth my money, but that’s my fault for buying into the hype.

I just wanted to to let anybody reading this thread and is considering asking for a chargeback or whatever that there’ll be repercussions.

1 Like

You’ve been playing the game for a month. You do not deserve a refund.

1 Like

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:

1. Once you have their money, you never give it back.
2 Likes