Really 2 unique rings added to rogue?

How come we have no unique crossbows? What about another unique dagger or sword? Amulet? Helm? Chest?

Instead you give them 2 rings granted shooting exploding arrows and or grenades is cool.

1 Like

How about being grateful for getting 2 rings and not whining about what you didn’t get.

2 Likes

Every class got 2 uniques. Sorry that i feel different that were are on Season 4 and yet to see Unique crossbow.

Didn’t know i wasn’t allowed to express where there isn’t one. Oh right thats because its the D4 forums

2 Likes

I hope it doesn’t come with 10% All Resistances or 50 health per hit

could it be that it is not important which slot the item occupies but what it does?

real big brain move from you…

what would be the difference if the item with rapid fire was a crossbow instead of a ring? That’s right, none.

besides, you’ll never wear the two rings together, so it’s perfectly fine that they’re rings

2 Likes

Oh right how could I forget its almost as if any aspect can get used on any slot! how foolish of me…

1 Like

how about you shut up and let the guy talk about what he wanna talk?

stop crying before testing…this comunity :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Who said i was crying?

What didn’t know not all aspects can go on any gear you want?

So you result to childish actions… Prime example of the D4 community

TOXIC

2 Likes

Didn’t realize his mommy was here watching the forums to protect her little boy.

2 Likes

100% pure crying

this is no feedback what you are doing here, 0 seconds tested, no feeling at all how it plays,…

just crying why not this and that…

1 Like

Blizzard has stated this in their campfire chat before. They want to introduce playstyles NOT uniques. If a playstyle require a unique or two then blizzard will release said items. Just wait a Season or two.
Not sure why you want a unique over a legendary aspect. It’s not like unique affixes are important.

Have to buy Xpac for those kinds of toys.

Whatever you say child. Simply asked why 2 rings and not a crossbow that isn’t in the game… But okay Let me go cry like you said.

I mean do you actually WANT to give up your 100% more powerful Aspect slot for a unique? … Why? So you can has cool looking crossbow? There’s cosmetics for that. I’d hate to have to give up that slot for a unique, personally.

2 Likes

There was the skyhunter utizlied for a build… So yeah you can. Thought this game was “play your way”?

Those 2 rings are for 2 different builds, not 1.

The less uniques on 2H weapon the better, thats a 2x aspect slot and some aspects > uniques. Skyhunter is inferior in damage vs aspect crossbow.

skyhunter is powerful with the precision update. but yeah, if they make the unique 2h good enough you won’t miss the double aspect lost. im weary of the increased uniques being added that are specified for specific builds because i dont want to be locked into a unique in many slots and would prefer my own affix’s with aspects.

Meanwhile…I plan on going Flurry/RF with Grenades and using both

1 Like

In a way I’m glad there isn’t a unique crossbow I’m forced to use in a build I like because the forward/backward lurching animation every single time a shot is fired is really offputting. I actually have problems with that kind of animation. It just looks entirely unnatural and frankly needs some reworking.