Queued no timer

I am playing on PS5. My friend was playing all day. I was unable to play any minute. I was at character creation, then I was logged off. Since then I am the entire day in “queued…” after the timer ran off. Waited hours in that state. Nothing happened. Tried multiple times. My friend was disconnected from the game and was able to rejoin without problems. Tried to re-install the game without success. We used my PS5 account credentials on PS5 and he had the same problem. He switched back to his account: no problem.

What helped was to create a new PS5 account and linked it to a different battle.net account. I have not re-purchased the game and was able to play without any issues on that account.

Then I logged back to my old account, same problem. It seems to be an account problem.

Just to make sure: a new ps5 account with a different battle.net account is a very bad workaround. As you are not able to unlink and relink that battle.net account to the PSN account for 365 days… (thanks blizzard!)

4 Likes

Same issue I’ve been dealing with all day.

Same issue here get all the way through queue timer and get stuck at queued…

This doesn’t make sense lol how do they know that account purchased the game?

Same here, was able to play for 15 min… then booted to main menu.

Couldn’t log in afterwards, just stuck at “Queued”.
Waited there for > 1h.

But as “Meffe” has posted earlier it seems to be an account issue or as I would guess an faulty Character issue.

We need any info on that from Blizzard, we can’t even login anymore despite having bought the preorder.

Fairly certain it’s a session affinity/caching issue. Seems like any accounts that were playing right when beta opened and when the initial network drop happened, are now stuck. The load balancer probably sees our accounts as already logged in and the client just spins at “queued” waiting for a response from the LB or auth server, which never comes because the game server thinks you’re already logged in. The fix is to clear the session cache and reboot the LB. Which they won’t do until the weekend is over. Of course, that’s only a band aid, they need to find the root cause of what made accounts get “stuck” during the network drop in the first place, otherwise it’ll just happen again. I don’t see those of us in this predicament getting into the game this weekend, unfortunately.

4 Likes

It does make sense as the game is bought on the PSN Account not the blizzard account.

He made a new account

Damn that sounds logical to me.

Sucks that we can’t do anything to fix it, as it is something beyond our reach.

oh you are right didn’t read it correctly… can only guess that the beta doesn’t check whether or not you bought the game when it’s already installed, as you should only be able to install it when you preordered it.

I am getting this as well since this morning was playing with friend but when I got dropped out it won’t let me make it past queued.

Made new accounts. I’ll give an update what happens. I’m queue now. I played the alpha beta. I’m pretty sure that has something to do with it. Seems everyone who did is locked out

I was one of the first to login but got back in after the initial boot. It wasnt until my 3rd disconnect that this happened

I logged in for 20 min at noon today. Haven’t played since. In and out of queue. Waited hours

This is exactly my issue. Started playing right at launch time. Played for about 30 minutes and was kicked. Had these exact errors for the next 8 hours straight. And, yes, I stayed in the queue for 8 hours straight with no luck getting in. I have tried for the past 3 hours with much lower queue wait times and still after the initial timer I get the “Queued…” spinning message infinitely.

5 Likes

This didn’t work…. Code 300022

Tried deleting ps5 and using ps4 version but still in infinite queue with no timer…

Code 300022, <1 min queue times, but infinite queue after trying to connect to services for random amount of time, then Failed to connect 300022…

This is what’s happened to me. Got in a few minutes after beta launched and played for around 20 minutes before getting kicked out to am empty character screen. I’ve not been able to get back in since then.

I have queued up 3 times andn ach time the timer counts down to zero and then just stays spinning on “Queued…”. Then I wait a couple of hours, give up, and start the queue again.

Absolutely ridiculous.

3 Likes

Has anyone reached out to get this info to a support tech?