Queued no timer

I’ve been in queue for 3 hours. It has no countdown timer.

Is it frozen? I’m getting to the point I may as well refund and just play open beta…

10 Likes

Same boat here. Going on close to 5 hours of sitting at a spinning red circle and “queued”. They’ve been ghost about telling us console peasants anything. The only acknowledgement of the queue thing is in the PC forum, where console owners can’t post.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve looked there but no real help when my PC friends got in after 25min queues

Not to make you guys feel bad or anything but mine started at queued for 86 min and is now down to 52. Whether it will allow me in at 0 or not remains to be seen.

same problem here. after the queue with countdown a wait 1h on a scream that say only “in queue” and nothing happens.

1 Like

I am guessing i have made it to said no timer queue screen. Got to 0 then just said “queued” for maybe 10 minutes then logged me in. So have hope

1 Like

I’ve spent multiple 60+ minutes in “queued” and have yet to get out, what the hell.

Anyone gotten a “Queued” and made it out? I feel like there’s gotta be something else going on.

2 Likes

I refunded this isn’t excusable for a pre-order beta…

1 Like

Mine won’t even show the que box on the breaking news screen… I deleted and reinstalled and same thing…

same problem. my friends are playing from pc, i’m blocked from ps5. I only played 10 minutes at the beginning then after the first crash it was impossible to return. where is the blizzard?

3 Likes

Same issue. Sat on that queue for about two hours before giving up and trying again. Sat through queue with the timer 3 times but it never goes past the second queue.
Got in fine the first time I tried and got to play 15 minutes, but just been sitting in queues ever since.

2 Likes

Same - I’ve been through the loop multiple times today, waiting 30-90 minutes in the “queued for login” then unlimited time in the “queued” stage. Was able to play for like 15 minutes this morning, then got booted and haven’t been back in since on PS5.

I am playing on PS5. My friend was playing all day. I was unable to play any minute. I was at character creation, then I was logged off. Since then I am the entire day in “queued…” after the timer ran off. Waited hours in that state. Nothing happened. Tried multiple times. My friend was disconnected from the game and was able to rejoin without problems. Tried to re-install the game without success. We used my PS5 account credentials on PS5 and he had the same problem. He switched back to his account: no problem.

What helped was to create a new PS5 account and linked it to a different battle.net account. I have not re-purchased the game and was able to play without any issues on that account.

Then I logged back to my old account, same problem. It seems to be an account problem.

Just to make sure: a new ps5 account with a different battle.net account is a very bad workaround. As you are not able to unlink and relink that battle.net account to the PSN account for 365 days… (thanks blizzard!)

4 Likes

Same issue I’ve been dealing with all day.

Same issue here get all the way through queue timer and get stuck at queued…

This doesn’t make sense lol how do they know that account purchased the game?

Same here, was able to play for 15 min… then booted to main menu.

Couldn’t log in afterwards, just stuck at “Queued”.
Waited there for > 1h.

But as “Meffe” has posted earlier it seems to be an account issue or as I would guess an faulty Character issue.

We need any info on that from Blizzard, we can’t even login anymore despite having bought the preorder.

Fairly certain it’s a session affinity/caching issue. Seems like any accounts that were playing right when beta opened and when the initial network drop happened, are now stuck. The load balancer probably sees our accounts as already logged in and the client just spins at “queued” waiting for a response from the LB or auth server, which never comes because the game server thinks you’re already logged in. The fix is to clear the session cache and reboot the LB. Which they won’t do until the weekend is over. Of course, that’s only a band aid, they need to find the root cause of what made accounts get “stuck” during the network drop in the first place, otherwise it’ll just happen again. I don’t see those of us in this predicament getting into the game this weekend, unfortunately.

4 Likes

It does make sense as the game is bought on the PSN Account not the blizzard account.

He made a new account