Queued for game - start game pending

All servers down, some note on twitter?

Paid 150 here for early access and worked half of time

I just got back in on PS5

Oh imagine that, it just went up on the Queued for login screen AGAIN!

wishing I could just add a tally to the board…same issue on PC. was playing earlier today fine, kicked this evening , update, qued. 3min wait ->4min wait->5min wait ->6 min wait then got to character screen… now stuck trying to log into my main…

Oh now it went to character selection screen, but no characters shown and I can’t click anything!!!

Mismo problema, entre a una mazmorra y se quedó cargando, que lol, ya toca dormir, mañana será otro día, qué asco en serio, pagar pa esto, jugué mejor la beta sin problemas.

Same queue spinny ball of demonic death. I heard if we all cry together it’ll work. Praise be to Lilith.

Same issues on PC. Servers down?

Same issue stuck at queued for game -game start pending

Blizzard is saying they’re aware of an authentication problem. Joy. Stop forcing us to stop playing for a 40mb update. Please!

Same here on PS5 … Queued for login…

Need compensation for all these issues… We pre ordered to play not wait

I was able to get back in just now

Same thing happening to me… (PC)

Was in playing and Quests were not updating , logged out. Small update occurred and boom stuck at “Queued for Game - Start Game Pending”

Rolling out hotfixes, dont worry my friend

Im on PC…same issue!

Come on Blizzard! I would have figured this was already figured out …handled. Early access means nothing if we cant log in

DO BETTER

I can give my money elsewhere if that’s what you are after

Queued for login timer only counting up not down and this is after the server failed me while I was already playing

Got kicked out of a mission and now I cannot login… it has been 20 minutes.

COME ON!

Same same… Gotta love the Day 1 casuals crashing the server. ARGH

1 Like