Queued for game - start game pending

QUEUED FOR GAME - START GAME PENDING…

Authenticate please. C’mon Blizzard. Waiting waiting, waiting…

7 Likes

I’m having this same issue

2 Likes

Same issue on pc, but I was kicked out of the game so it could update. That is a bunch of crap.

3 Likes

Ditto on xbox, Queued for game

2 Likes

same issue here, started with lagging in a zone so i logged out and cant get back in

2 Likes

Same here on PS5, was kicked and now I’m on that screen forever without loading in.

4 Likes

Ditto on Xbox, got stuck at a loading screen so I restarted the game. Now I can’t get back in.

1 Like

I am having the same issue on PS4

1 Like

Same issue on PC, timer just keeps going up. Another flawless blizzard launch day.

2 Likes

Same here on ps5, been kick and cant login

3 Likes

Queue time keeps increasing. Did i log into d3 on accident?

2 Likes

Same on PS5… and I’m trying to play a single player game. This is a bit of a launch failure I’d say…

2 Likes

Same here on PC, DC and can’t log in now.

2 Likes

Same on PC…
Cmon blizzard, after all these years you still haven’t learned how to use scaling environment in cloud?

PS DM me if you need k8s, aws, terraform engineer lol

2 Likes

Yeah same got kicked and pending queued :frowning:

Same here on PC. East coast Canada.

Same on ps5. I figured with a patch before actual release itd go a lot smoother. Paid $100 for a game i cant get in to play

Same here, stuck on “Queued for login” and time keeps going up and up and up. Was playing just fine, then got kicked for the update. Now I can’t play at all. Failure of a launch after all this?

This is horrible. The beta was bad, which is a bit expected. Then they did the Server Slam to test the full capacity, and yet STILL f*** it up this bad?

was an update after DC, so the problem is probably with the update

1 Like

Going through it right now. Has said qued for game - start game pending for about 10 minutes now. This after a DC by the way…