Queued 101 minutes

Ps5 wait times are painful. Was playing for a bit then kicked then put in que…

8 Likes

Ya, and after waiting in the queue, I got requeued again once at the front. It’s beta so all expected, but a bummer nonetheless!

3 Likes

So after waiting patiently the last week for the beta to drop, then i have to search the nets to finally track down an actual post from a gaming website (not a Blizzard official site mind you) that says you have to SEARCH the MS Xbox game store to find the separate beastly (80 GB !!!) beta download… so lose more time for download/install… now an hour after servers open, I’m waiting in a 110+ minute queue???

Good thing for ABK that they aren’t Anthem/EA… That game never really recovered from it’s horrible attempt at a beta that played out like this…

It’s been way too long for me to remember WoW or D3 betas, I did the D3 beta but never played the game until 2-3yrs after launch, same with WoW… Blizzard did get smart and use the ‘pre-order’ to get guaranteed players that actually paid to play the beta

My main response/question…

I’m on Xbox but probably similar on PS:

I’m in the queue now down to 70+ mins… If I switch over to another game will I get dropped from the queue???

I’m hesitant to try but maybe someone else has tested this already.

PC players of course can multi-task all they want while queued… Quick resume and such game/app swapping works pretty well on Xbox, but not all games/apps (like CoD) that are live service enjoy being sent to the background and inevitably drop their server connections…

Anyone have thoughts on this, mostly Xbox, but consoles generally?

I’m on the PS4. I was in, played a few minutes, got kicked out, was in the queue for maybe 20 minutes, then it stayed on “queued” and wasn’t loading. I went outside the app to PS4 settings and told it to check my connection. When I got back into the beta app it had kicked me out entirely. I’m now waiting 127 minutes to queue. So I don’t recommend letting the app pause.

2 Likes

Bummer, I’m on just “queued…” for about 30 now… feels like I’m stuck, at least the one with the timer showed some progress.

My queue time was originally 91m but down to 35m now. What scares me is when it reaches 0 what happens? Will some other random error code pop up, kick me out again, and I’ll be in another 90m (or 120m or longer) queue AGAIN?

good to know… suxorz that you lost your spot in line just cuz you were making sure your stuff was working properly…

This gives me anger on why consoles don’t act more closely to PCs in this day and age…

I’m down to 47mins left if my counter is to be believed… but sheesh, I’m scared to even let my controller go to sleep

1 Like

It doesn’t even take the controller going to sleep it just randomly gives a battle.net error. I’ve had to re queue multiple times now each over 100-120 minutes long. It’s sad when I first queued up I only had 30 mins left and got an error, the rest have been quicker.

2 Likes

3rd time for me, 60, 60, 45. All with server connection errors. Haven’t made it passes the que

1 Like

Feels bad that i bought the ultimate version and now i can’t even play

2 Likes

I took second half of the day off of work, set in front of my tv logged on started playin, got kicked out like most , got back in queue, 101 min remaining…. 88 min, 62 min, last thing i remember seeing was 51 min left. Thats when i fell a sleep :slight_smile: when i opened my eyes my PS5 auto shot off kicked in and turned off my system. Now back in queue this time started at 51 min, lets hope i can stay a wavhyestuojhguiiii

1 Like

117 minutos de cola y tras más de media hora de espera ha bajado a 100 minutos, es VERGONZOSO. ¿Y se supone que este juego va necesitar conexión permanente el día de salida incluso para jugar en solitario a la campaña? Espero que tengan preparado el servicio de reembolso si esto es lo que nos vamos a encontrar cuando se lance el juego porque después de pagar más de 100€ por un juego quiero iniciar y jugar al momento.
Y por supuesto sobra decir que aquellas cuentas que no estamos pudiendo jugar esta beta seamos recompensados como nosotros hemos confiado en su producto antes incluso de salga de manera oficial.

Waited 117 minutes. Allowed me to link my battle.net account. Put me in another que for 2 minutes. Then errored out, something to the tune of I was in que for too long. Yes, for real. Sigh. Was so looking forward to this. But it’s beta, so…

Been through 3 over 80 minute queues now. Get done with queue get put in another queue that takes about 5 minutes to just get error 300022

2 Likes

same here its trash ill prob get a refun if this is like there other diablos then they wnt fix it this is why you dont make a game full Online as this is what happens tp many players and they server say fk off and dies. i waited 3 times 70+ mins to get in to get booted again after maybe 20 mins game time each time im not going to keep doing this.

2 Likes

I’m currently at 173 min of “QUEUED…” and that’s after 98 minutes of regular Timed Queue

1 Like

Dont we have achievements to get to? To unlock rewards when the game launches? I hope they are going to do something for the people who are trying to test and getting nowhere

Blizzard “try diablo 4 beta for only 69 hours!”

#facepalm

1 Like

Ya :frowning: Same story here. Good luck!