Queued 101 minutes

I am on Xbox got to play maybe ten minutes at 9am then was booted and have been trying to get back in. I have had to exit the launcher 4 times. Been queued for up to 125 mins. And spend most of the time like most console players on the queued screen for over 3 hours.

Think most have a feeling this would happen but it still sucks it did.

4 Likes

If you switch to another game yes it closes the previous game. Some apps like Pandora and a few others that can run in the back ground don’t always close the game in my experience.

This!

Be amongst the group to reach Lvl 20 for a special Beta only cosmetic cool thingy for status/clout…

Oh yeah the queues will suck all of your time away from playing, and just for funzies we implemented an RNG of ALL RNGs that kicks you out of the playtime game somewhere between Lvl 3 and 5 and tricks you into thinking your character is deleted… then you just have to help test our queue system again if you think that your badazz enough to still try and get the shiny bauble.

BS try 578 Min queue

After waiting for 48 minutes, the message appears connecting with diablo 4 services and again waiting for the connection, but without taking into account the time

12 and a half hours wait here. Played for 2 1/2. XBox S. And it’s doubtful Bliz will reset the servers and risk the wrath of the PC/Streamer crowd, so we are probably ALL out for the weekend.

It’s alright, as long as they give me my pet. Not asking for a refund.

2 Likes

What sucks is that initially after an 85min Queue I got in for a while but my city had a power outage that kicked me out. Then after 5 hours without power I’m finally getting back in and I’m stuck in another queue!! The countdown is gone and it just says queued now so I have no idea what I’m waiting for or hot to tell where it is.

2 Likes

Where do you live? I have the same problem Where do you live? I have the same problem

Corvenus, Where do you live? I have the same problem