PTR Patch Notes published. What is your first opinion?

1 Like

Hopefully people will stop complaining about barbs being overpowered after this patch. Overall changes seem sensible but Iā€™ll need to test them to truly tell how they are.

1 Like

All depends on if something else is ā€œworking as intendedā€ with Barbs, and deals 10b damage. Weā€™ll find out soon enough though.

2 Likes

I guess the Class Updates section is not done yet, or did I miss it?
I also didnā€™t really see what the Season 4 theme was going to be, as everything they discussed will be eternal and seasonal. More to come?

Yes he is, it is embedded below:

Simply press the arrow at the bottom next to the:
1.4.0 PTR Build #51678 (PC)
Then it will open.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

You must be new herešŸ˜‚

11 Likes

Thank you, that was very helpful.

Did you also notice teleportā€™s 500% dmg? The new charge spell??

2 Likes

ā€œ * Skeletal Warriors will now run ahead of the Necromancer more often, and can initiate combat.ā€

Iā€™m sure that wont cause anh problems :joy:

2 Likes

My first impression is that the patch notes are missing the most important thing: the list of affixes for drops and tempering. Either that or Iā€™m blind.

2 Likes

Holy bolts will be all over the screen, I love it. :+1:

New Elixirs

• Elixir of Holy Bolts
    • After killing an enemy, holy bolts fire from the corpse of that enemy.
    • Experience gained is increased by 6%.
3 Likes

Seems like a lot of new builds for each class will be available. Lot of focus on the flat damage aspects, dust devils, grenades, arrow storms now look good. Blood surge looks nuts with the corpse + unique amulet. Druid shapeshift builds look like might be a real thing now. Kind of excited based on the notes and will play multiple classes this upcoming season.

Just need to tone down the OverPower. Make it 20 percent of what it is now.

Power Creep is my first opinion. T100ā€™s will be more of a joke. The new high level content will be trivialized and before season 4 is over, players will be asking for more challenging content again.

3 Likes

Just like this season.

Just like season 2

Just like season 1

Power creep is here to stay.

4 Likes

Not just like the seasons. This will be much different. Gear is getting an extra affix, and more potent rolls. Aspects can be more powerful. Ubers will be easier to obtain. This isnā€™t even considering what Season 4 stuff will bring yet.

But people were crying when they nerfed everything awhile back. ā€œDamned if they do damned if they donā€™t.ā€

3 Likes

Rogue got 2 unique ringsā€¦ Couldnā€™t give us ya know a crossbow atleast?

5 Likes

I think everything looks great, and I canā€™t wait to try it out.

But hey, iā€™m not one of those that thinks the leveling content was good seasonal gameplay. Iā€™ve hit 100, about 50 times now. It is hard to find the desire to clear strongholds iā€™ve cleared a hundred times and piddle around the map.
Bring on the GRā€™s and level 200 uber bosses.

1 Like

Looking forward to the tempering manuals. See how many classes there are