PS5 to PS4 trophies not auto popping

I also have the same problem. I got the platinum trophy on the PS5 console, then turned on the PS4 version and only got 7 trophies. In the stats everything unlocked and the trophies are not there…

2 Likes

I wish blizzzard would go bankrupt

1 Like

Blizzard, please address this frustrating concern. Numerous players are encountering issues with trophies becoming inaccessible or blocked. It appears that certain trophies earned on one console (PS5/PS4) are being prevented from being earned on the other console (PS4/PS5). Blizzard, we kindly request your prompt response in this thread to address this matter. Please provide us with an update regarding this issue if you are aware of it.
We appreciate your attention to this important issue that is impacting so many players.

5 Likes

I’m really hoping by season 3 this is fixed. I used to really enjoy playing Diablo games but this has tarnished all that.
Just a simple reply would help put our minds at ease.
Also if the ability to not trigger trophies if you’ve already unlocked them, please at least allow us to make a fresh character to reearn them all again. Many games do this should I point out.

P.S. is there a way we speak to Sony about this issue, because they too would want this addressed, as it’s compulsory for any new game to have trophies included with them.

3 Likes

Is it so difficult to fix that?

2 Likes

still having the same problem also hopefully seaason 3 fixes it.

1 Like

There is not a word about broken trophies in the description of patch 1.3

1 Like

Just tested, still broken, no auto pop for PS4 version.

1 Like

New Saison, new patch but Blizzard will never patch it, broken since Saison one started

2 Likes

Is it really that hard to fix?
They could just implement a feature where you can synchronize your ingame achievements again to cause the trophies to pop.

6 Likes

Kinda disappointing state. Basicly if u got a bunch of trophies on PS4 and a bunch of em on PS5 u cannot get either Plat. Im certainly not making a new Blizzard account for that an im sure its not of Blizzards interest that we do this. While i didnt like a few things about D4, mainly i enjoyed it like i did all other diablo games. Yet im not gonna touch any until the day i boot d4 and get the plat( i close game otherwise).

1 Like

Only if you wait an entire year. I just tried that with irrelevant accounts to be sure about this. Basicly if you do said method and play diablo 2/3/4 you will not play those for a full year. Must have been a bug with the cooldown not activating and is to much of a risk for me.

1 Like

Just tried to play the PS4 version with a friend of mine and only a few trophies autopopped from PS5 to PS4. I have the PS5 platinum so was expecting the autopop on PS4.

This sucks - any chance we can get a fix Blizzard?

2 Likes

Reread the post…
If you log back into the same account you have no wait time :wink:

Hopefully blizzard will fix this. its annoying. i want to play on PS5 more but i dont want to risk not being able to get plat on the PS4 i’ve already earned on…

1 Like

I sure hope blizzard ends up fixing this soon

1 Like

I can confirm I am having the same issues. Specifically, 10 Imbued items from Codex of Power, and 10 Chaos Caches from Tree of Whispers turn-ins. (Curious Collector, and Chaotic Whispers). I have both unlocked on PS5, and requirements met in the Challenges list, but they do not pop on PS4, nor can I increment a counter that would repop, etc. Oddly enough, killing Uber Lilith on PS5 DID transfer to PS4 when I logged in. (Hoping Hardcore to 50 does too when I get that done…)

I believe the issue is related to the fact that it is not possible to continue progress on PS4 because the challenge is already unlocked in the Challenges list. On PS5, the trophy system was improved where it has stat tracking ON the trophy, but PS4 relies on the trigger from the game to pop it. I can’t confirm that these autopop or not on the PS5 version, because I already did most of them on PS5. Since the Challenge requirement is met, I cannot redo the challenge to have it pop again, which is why we can only rely on Autopop for it to work.

Something must have changed at some point, where the trophy checking process isn’t working like it was prior. I would guess maybe the challenge ID changed, some seasonal changes might have broken the connection to the checker, or something along those lines. I know some “broken” trophies in other games, when requirements are met, if you make progress towards it, since the counter changes, it also does a check for the trophy requirement and would pop it.

Ideally, either when a trophy requirement counter is incremented, or upon login, I think it should reverify trophy requirements. If I have 10 imbues, and I go imbue another item w/ codex of power, it should go “Oh, my number went up to 11, which is past 10, let me send a ‘pop the trophy’ request to the thing”. Or like a lot of the live service, cross progress, autopop server side things, it should verify the challenges that are also trophies, and go thru the list of trophies and just send unlock requests for that list if already achieved.

Just throwing some ideas out to get checked. idk what I’m talking about tbh lol. Me just want shiny thingy so brain go “good job nerd”

Still isn’t fixed. Season 3. No communication from developers at all

3 Likes

blizzard can we get this fixed. im nervous to play on PS5 to ruin myself from getting all trophies vs PS4 from what i started on.

2 Likes

This is super lame that it still isn’t fixed…

1 Like