PS5 freeze at 'logging into diablo IV'

A lot of people can’t login not because of licence problem but because the game would freeze at log in screen

3 Likes

Already 5 hours passed since early access opened. Do these people not hire teams to be on call for the launch of a game they planned for over 5 years?

Also, I cant even find a way to submit a ticket for this kind of issue, we are at the mercy of the forum.

1 Like

Playing from Asia on PS5. I’m having the same issue. I tried a bunch of different things people have been proposing and im still getting stuck on “logging into diablo 4”

What’s going on guys? Im about to request a refund.

For those who have same problems, try to install your region’s language pack (ex. Japanese)

This actually fixed the problem and I can now proceed to the settings.

4 Likes

That worked for me. Thanks, you guys are saviors.

1 Like

Where can I see the “game content” option?

This worked for me! Thank you!!!

Great tip! This is what solved for me!!! B4 that I tried literally every other option including re-downloading the entire game… Cheer mate!!!

having major freeze issues with the PS5, which is weird normally when it crashes we get the blue screen and report button, this doesn’t seem to initiate that process on the system.

take a look at the videos. just a freeze.

Ps5 user here. Is the error code CE-108255-1? This same thing happens to me too. It’s very frustrating. I don’t know if it’s diablo 4 or my ps5. I’m inclined to believe it’s diablo since it’s the only game that i experienced this, but it seems there’s not a lot of people experiencing this. Not enough people are complaining about this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.