Ps5( Fangs of corruption quest), untamed thicket freezing game

Same problem here on PS4.

1 Like

I’ve the same bug on ps5. Tried so many times, different things and still don’t working. I’ve been in this bug since sunday.

2 Likes

i play on PS5 n on world tier 2. i initally started by changing the cross-plat setting. that had no results. after restarting the game, i continued on to changing from tier 2 to tier 1. that did help. i was able to continue the act easily

edit: what worked for me is having cross-plat off and being on world tier 1 to continue

1 Like

Had this issue on PS4.
Nothing helped, apart from a friend joining the party and going inside, and me teleporting on them.

1 Like

No hotfix from blizzard to this? Wow…

2 Likes

I am ps4 i went to difficulty 1 then i took off cross-platform and then restarted the game ran there made a portal then ran all the way there again waited couple minutes then i entered the dungeon and it worked hope that helpes people

1 Like

I couldnt invite my frined on ps4 after i went in but im just glad i finally got in

1 Like

What finally worked for me on PS4:

-Disabled cross-platform
-Entered area from the north west
-Moved as far into the entrance as I could
-Cast Blood Howl and immediately hit X to enter

Finally loaded after about 10–15 crashes.

1 Like

Can see this thread was originally created 9 days ago - just an update to say the bug persists for now.

Came up for me today playing couch co-op on ps5.
Tried disabling cross-play and completing another quest to fix it.

1 Like

Having this issue on PS5 on Sunday, June 11.

Switched off cross console play and communications AND dropped from World Tier II to I and was able to enter dungeon.

1 Like

After about 5 separate crashes (trying different things) this one worked like a charm.

1 Like

Stil doesn’t work. Ps4

1 Like

On xbox one and I have the same problem. Still not fixed on consoles.

1 Like

Same Problem on PS5.

1 Like

Same issue on PC. Tried many of the suggestions without success. Wish Bizzard had a bug report system

1 Like

Ps4 same here, been trying to get through this for two days. It’ll freeze as I even approach the dungeon entrance not just when I try to enter it. I’ve lost some really good loot drops on the way to it as well making this very frustrating.

1 Like

For everybody who had trouble with this, this worked for me -

You get a follower for that part of the quest (a wolf If I remember correctly).
I tried leaving the area completely so I got the message ‘X is no long follwoing you’
When I returned to the area and the wolf joined me again, it let me into the dungeon. Hopefully this helps somebody!

1 Like

I’ve tried 6 times to enter the thicket. Tried disabling the cross-play, restarting, etc. still no dice. I’m on PS4. This is so frustrating. :sob:

2 Likes

This is still an issue. Can you please fix this Blizzard. I don’t enjoy having to deal with force starting to try new things until the bug decides I can pass

1 Like

This is still an issue!!! WTF are you kidding me

2 Likes