Prism device removal detected

Same here!!! So annoying!

2 Likes

SAME ISSUE , almost every 5 mins the same error note occurs " Prism , Device removal detected , error #1" and game crashed ,
It must be a showstopper bug, I use the intel i7 8559U, 32GB of RAM, and intel plug graphic 655 , and updated to GPU driver to latest version . Still not fixed this issue.

3 Likes

Same… And in order to play again I have to reset my computer. Same happened with the “Fenris errors” during the BETA
Sadly I´m starting to ask myself if I want to spent my limited free time with this game or not (even being a fan of the series)
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core
GPU: RX 6900 XT

2 Likes

Same problem. Bought the Ultimate version. Finished downloading. And i cant even get past making a character without it crashing from the “prism device removal detected”. Very saddening i drop a hundred bucks and cant play :frowning:

2 Likes

Game run until today without a poblem. Now I get prism device removal detected error #0 everytime I log on… payed 100$ for this…

1 Like

I’m getting this error too.

Happens randomly.
I had lots of crashed during the Betas, but never this specific one.

i7-10510U CPU
16,0 GB

1 Like

Same Problem here. it started 2 days ago. first day had no problems

1 Like

Same here - getting the “prism device removed” error every time I try to enter play. Haven’t even managed to start playing yet.

(Intel UHD Graphics 630 - have updated to the latest driver, still not working.)

1 Like

I feel like I’ve been extorted dude. I paid for this (80.00) at work and was amped to play when I got off of work.

Prism error. Are you fn kidding me?? Seems like the sentiment resonates with my point of view as well.

GG Blizzard

1 Like

I GUESS BUY A NEW MICROSOFT COMPUTER! what hogwash. Considering Microsoft is the parent company.

1 Like

Same insane plz fix this error blizard!!!

2 Likes

Same issue here… It would be critical in play during hard core mode.

1 Like

Solution for constant crashes! At least for me it was my Xbox controller plugged into my pc. I unplugged it and haven’t crashed since just changed over to kbm. Possibly a port or driver for the controller issue but better kbm than the constant crashes I was enduring. Might be something on their end as well…
Was also getting the prism error, along with error 126, and a few other things in the fenris bug report

1 Like

Also getting that error, wasnt playing before tho so cant compare.
i7-4820k and GTX660, old rig, playing low setting.
Let us know if its on our side when you can.

1 Like

This just SUCKS! I’m so tired of getting this message an getting kicked out. I paid for the Ultimate game $100.00 bucks, so it seems I just threw my hard earned money to the wind. I would have been better spending my money on a eight ball and getting some enjoyment out of it for awhile. Pissed off

4 Likes

Guys, do something. The game has been open for a few days and I can’t play. Falling and falling again i want to play game Bought the game just like this, how will people feel?

3 Likes

Also getting that error, was fine in BETA
i7-8700k and intel UHD Graphics 630 , 32GB Ram. Graphics not supported but worked fine with Beta. GTX660 on order but I doubt that will make a difference.
Ultimate Edition.
Virtually unplayable. Plays fine until crash then restarts from last checkpoint. Doh!
Pissed Off.

2 Likes

Same issue! Just bought the game and it won’t even start!
Intel H170M-plus chipset 16GB i6600 intel 530

I’ve been having this same issue. Are they even looking into it? Do they even care? I get my graphics card isn’t good enough and a new one is on the way, but this didn’t happen in beta. They need to do something to fix this issue.

Before last patch, completed campaign with occasional crashes. Since last patch, I cannot complete a dungeon before is it crashes. Currently unplayable.

1 Like