Pre-ordered VoH but It’s Saying I Need to Purchase - Spiritborn locked

easy, uninstall the 10.01mb component and install again

The 10.4 megabyte thing they are saying to check for is not an update. It’s the 10.4 megabyte “addon” for Diablo 4. It’s the tile that shows up under the “manage this game” for Diablo 4. You should try unselecting it, saving that, and then rechecking it to “redownload” the thing. It’s basically the license for the expansion. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your Xbox.

So wheres this “hidden” update/addon/whatever?

Imgur

I know its german potato language but the engl. screen should look familiar.

1 Like

Habe das gleiche prob hast du das dlc aus dem xbox store oder von blizzard auf der Webseite dir besorgt? Habe meins aus der webseite.

Puuh, das weiß ich leider nicht mehr. Ich glaube ich habe es direkt im Spiel gekauft.

On my xbox its not possible to select it and its written that its not necessary to install. I am now downloading and installing it new. May it helps.
Sry for my bad english

Reinstalling and download does not help

1 Like

S.o. vielleicht hilft es gebe ein update sobald fertig

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue, on PS5. I just logged out of the game, for the night and it says I need to buy the expansion. I pre-ordered it after I got paid, my Spiritborn is level 17 and I can’t access my Spirirtborn, my character is grayed out.

Same it says not purchased but ask my hubby to see if it went to pc and it did some how I’m confused.but it was supposed to be on Xbox x.

1 Like

I preordered on xbox in june and now i play on PC with same account, its saying i dont own it even though i have all the cosmetics for buying. How do i fix it for pc?

Everytime i someone leaves my game it says i dont have the expansion, i need to logout and back in to continue playing

I have same problem on xbox series x.

Had it aswell on Xbox go to the store and then check some versions and then it will say you got it.

Click on it and it will say install it do it takes few sec since you already got it installed.

Then spiritborn is unlocked.

Hope it helps

I had to go to manage game add ons in in xbox and click a checkbox for it to work.

It appears you have to also buy it for PC.

how did this slip through the cracks are us console people just forgotten about by blizzard ? why do we have to rebuy something we already brought

I already have the solution on XBOX.
1.- Go to the xbox start menu.
2.- On the Diablo IV icon press the 3 stripes to display the menu.
3.- Click on manage games and add-ons.
4.- In the next menu, click on the game icon and “Manage installation in internal storage” will appear.
5.- And in that new menu appears the plugin that must be downloaded, which is 10 Mb.
6.- Now you have the expansion

how about PS5? i’m pre ordered the deluxe VOH but now i can’t login in the game! timed out every time

It sounds like there might be an issue where players who purchased VoH through the in-game shop on Xbox or PlayStation 5 are experiencing the purchase being incorrectly registered as a Battle.net purchase. This could cause problems with the DLC not appearing or being accessible in the console versions of the game.

3 Likes

This seems to be my case. In Battlenet, it says VOH ultimate is already in my Library, so PURCHASE is greyed out. I got all the perks on my Xbox immediately. There is simply no way for me to get that update working on my Xbox.

ASSUMPTION: When I purchased it in June, did they convert my purchase to PC? I had never used a PC for D4 - always Xbox.

2 Likes