Pre-ordered VoH but It’s Saying I Need to Purchase - Spiritborn locked

Anyone else pre-ordered the expansion but it’s still saying you need to buy it?!

7 Likes
1 Like

That would be great if there was an update available on the Xbox, but there are none available, so what is the solution?

2 Likes

There is no update available on Xbox One X, I have restarted the console, created a new seasonal character and if try now to create the Spiritborn is still locked. Also is still saying that I need to buy it but I press the purchase button is displaying that is already unlocked.Please verify if the update on Xbox is already pushed from diablo servers.

4 Likes

I am on xbox One, there is no update and it still shows SB as locked but when i go into the store it shows i have ultimate edition purchased!

On PS5 here. I didn’t need to download additional add on. On the cha selection screen, choosing Spiritborn then click X to confirm class. It let me continue to play the class. It’s confusing because of the big green button says Play trailer. Just ignore it.

Not sure about that, but on Xbox, it is a no go. It won’t let you select it at all.

1 Like

I could be wrong but it looks to me like its a last gen issue, my friend is on series X and he had 0 issues making SB class too!

You are wrong. Mine is only a month old. And the manufacture date is within 1 month of that.

im on series X and have same issue and i brought the delexe

1 Like

Im not talkong the age of the console, when i say last gen i mean xbox one, ps4! Series X and Ps5 are next gen consoles

Yes. Theres no addon at Xbox Serious X. I bought the ultimate version hundreds of times now. Im out of money. Still not working.

Thanks so much! Looking good now.

So with these new piece of info its looking like ppl who but deluxe and higher cant access SB, my friend bought basic

1 Like

Also on PS5 and its not even registering I own VOH even though I bought ultimate.

1 Like

I’m on Xbox and have the most expensive one and didn’t have any issues creating a spiritborn.

Now I can see the patch on Xbox One X.

1. Select Manage Game Add-Ons.
  2. Select D4 Base Game.
  3. Select Manage Installation on internal storage.
  4. Check the Vessel of Hatred Expansion Pack check box hit.
  5. Hit Save Changes.
  6. Start the game.
2 Likes

On PS5 it is not registering that I even purchased the expansion. Thanks Blizzard! Cannot make a new class character either obviously.

1 Like

If you do the steps you uninstall the game.

There is no update… when I go into storage to see if it’s installed it says that the Cessel of Hatred doesn’t need to be installed.

1 Like