Please just enjoy the game

Every time blizzard does something nice for us and adds in ANOTHER requested feature all I see on here is negativity.

It would be NICE to see some positivity and good vibes on these forums for once!

Thank you blizzard for you hard work and continued engagement with the community. I really believe you are the best team at blizzard now. Better than wow.

32 Likes

I completely agree. I come here mainly to complain, but I love the game. Now spent over 19 full days in it. Rarely had a game captivating me like this.

Still, it is important that we name the things that we feel don’t go well. That is Feedback they should have. There is indeed a long way to go to make it from good to great.

That having said, I like to echo: Thank you for making an amazing game and trying to make it as good as possible.

7 Likes

nice to see such a thread for once. not the usual “blizzard does nothing we ask for” crap ^^

you two busy working on the gauntlet right now too? ^^

4 Likes

The vocal minority is always the loudest. Also there’s been plenty of good vibes and positivity on these forums, but controversy gets far more replies.

To be fair they only have three teams left really. Their mobile games are under third party management. So between OW, WoW, and D4 I would say it’s not much of an achievement to be the best by default.

2 Likes

Am I in the minority when I say the Barb needs a buff? :laughing:

3 Likes

haha, well, i guess you are the giga minority then ^^

3 Likes

I just think Blizz needs to learn some lessons. I think time needs to go in to making features the majority of players actually want. The 1% crowd like the streamers whine about a lack of competitive features, then when Blizz finally tries to add some they all just dunk on it lol.

At this point I’m of the opinion all efforts should be going to improving the core game for the majority of the audience.

9 Likes

I dont know….

I am having a good time with D4.

The majority of posts here are just noise.

Gotta have filter skills.

3 Likes

Totally agree with you just have fun

That’s because those that like the feature are busy playing and those that do not enjoy the new feature come here to complain. That’s how it works.

1 Like

Blizzard hasn’t done anything nice for diablo fans in 25 years. D3 was an uppercut knocking us to the ground and D4 is stomping on our faces.

14 Likes

There are real problems already outlined in a lot of the posts that plague the game.

You can not expect people to just ignore the stuff.

A lot of the people still around know and realize the stuff might not ever get fixed.

Its easy to validate most of the complaints as something already mentioned by now.

Everything is more or less old hat.

People sticking around at this point want to enjoy the game or enjoy it “enough” to not leave.

New players will post the complaints though so expect that noise no matter what.

3 Likes

Man, I come to check this season out and I see nobody playing lol. It’s a freaking ghost town in game. Is this the new norm?

I like D4 and enjoy playing the game, however this new game mode feels a little lacklustre and uninspired. Also this is what they had to release after a delay. Thats a little worrisome for future content and now I know why they asked a question about releasing content as it is ready.

I was expecting a better layout, something a bit more expansive and sprawling with multiple paths rather than a compact loop that had to be reset multiple times with pillars in the area. I could spend hours trying to figure out a better layout and path, but this first weeks layout is a total miss for me.

I want them to do better.

4 Likes

Steam charts showed 2,800 people playing D4 as of 3pm. Me personally i’m just waiting for work to end so i can race home and play…

Last Epoch lol.

2 Likes

Because I’m tired of the players developing the game, and more importantly, we shouldn’t be patting Blizzard on the back for doing things that should have been done from the start. I won’t denigrate them for doing so, but I’m certainly not going to give them congratulatory remarks.

Pretty insane take considering Dragonflight is often considered the best expansion for WoW in years among players, never mind the most-supported.

Oof… that is seriously depressing.

oh, the game thats only played via steam and had a massive drop in twitch viewership in less than a week? well, have fun.

just saying, its cool you play it, but bringing up d4 steam values compared to LE is kinda ridiculous.

in forum slang, that game you play is dead bud, how can you enjoy it ;)?

Oh so twitch numbers suddenly is an indicator of a dead game huh? I brought up steam numbers because it was relevant to the conversation with the guy i responded to. I didnt bring it up out of the blue. He mentioned how the game was a ghosttown when he logged in and i brought up steam numbers to show that only 2800 people were playing the day new content was released to show him why it felt like a ghosttown. In other words, nobody cares that new content came out to D4 and the steam numbers show it.

And yes, i’ve been having fun playing LE, if you dont mind, i just got home and after a workout im going to play LE and have fun again.

3 Likes

i knew youd take the bait. spoiler alert, no it still isnt.

well, a server shard still only has 12 people. and steam charts still dont matter when it comes to the d4 playerbase.

1 Like