Please just enjoy the game

spoiler alert, im fully aware what you were implying. except comb through my comments, i never claimed twitch viewers mean the game is dead. in fact i never claimed D4 will die or will be dead at all, its a dumb argument to make. There will always be a tiny % who will play it just like D3, try again.

What does that have to do with anything? guy said game felt dead, i pointed only 2,800 players on steam. Stop getting triggered over light conversation that means nothing.

1 Like

They def are the best team at blizzard currently that’s for sure.

They deserve way more credit.

Diablo 4 is a great game.

Especially if I am right about the setting being chaos sanctuary. If I’m right about that, this game is a legendary banger.

Because they will have fooled 99.9999999% of the player base for over a year as to where the game takes place.

While taking out ads that read “welcome to hell”

Do you understand the irony?

The fact Lilith and inarius both experienced their worst fears realized before dying in the most terrifying ways they could imagine was a big hint I could be right.

But unless anyone has a map or blue print of how to escape Diablo’s realm of chaos sanctuary, I don’t know what to do. In Diablo 2 we had to kill 5 specific elites and Diablo would spawn or something like that

1 Like

the 12 persons per server shard refers to “its a freaking ghost town” obviously.

thats correct, i just wanted to have some fun comment on that, which is absolutely fine after all these dramas here about twitch viewerships ^^

1 Like

That whole 12 person thing is probably why I can’t find anyone to PvP…. Not sure why I spent so long home brewing the perfect sorc for eternal realm PvP and grinding BIS gear if there’s no other players for me to farm ears from.

I will say if they don’t expand PvP in a meaningful way I’ll be done with Diablo 4 as soon as I crack the secret quest.

But all in all great game.

i run into people all the time in towns in LE. i dont know about D4 cause i haven’t played in months but that guy said it felt like a ghost town. looks like LE’s 12 per server is doing pretty good in comparison, i dont feel the “ghosttown” atmostphere in LE.

1 Like

I like the ghost town atmosphere. I like knowing my BIS geared sorc is in the top 10% worldwide. And top 1% if you take out the streamers and no lifers and people who glitched gear.

It means in the future if I want to PvP competitively I won’t have to grind more than a few aspects. As long as they don’t pull the item level floor out from under us.

LE is just the same nerds flocking to a new game. I’ll stick to the OG, Diablo.

they dont use server shards like d4 does. 12 people per server shard applies to d4 bud.

id find it bothersome to see afk people in towns, like i do in other arpgs to be honest… most of them might be suffering from disconnects cough.

but hey, we all can enjoy different things. if you like to see other “players” standing in town, thats cool my friend. i prefer grinding for items, or currently, doing gauntlets. ^^

i dont care what other people are doing, you’re the one who keeps bringing up these issues like twitch viewers, players per server, etc. None of these matter to me. i know you probably have ptsd from all the people bashing D4 but you keep applying those arguments to me when none of those things matter to me at all, whether its D4 or LE. My issues with D4 are its boring and mediocre gameplay. And i dont make sweeping comments like “D4 is dead!!” i really could care less.

5 Likes

No, we don’t like the devs they’re ruining an amazing franchise with their chore gaming and limiting fun and time gating us with events. I see those things changed and I’ll be +

3 Likes

sorry, i might have misinterpreted your posts.

i guess we agree - i play both games myself, so yea, i dont really care either. ptsd about d4 bashing is a little rough, but i admit, i was a little annoyed about early verdicts on the gauntlets. ^^

1 Like

got nothing too enjoy there , player make 1 run and after drop this mindless feature

Vocal minority is always the loudest?

Citation needed, Mr Brown Knight. Plz get that poopy off your nose.

I wish I could enjoy D4 but there are just far better action rpgs out there new and old.

3 Likes

Am I wrong? You have less then 1% of the player base commenting on these forums, youtube, twitter, reddit, twitch, etc. We are the vocal minority, the vast majority are the casual player base that have either quit or continue to play the game without a word.

Look at any protest, any march in history, any person standing on the street corner with a sign to boycott, vocal minority. The MLK march had more then a quarter million people, a small minority compared to the vast majority of people affected by the changes he would advocate for. I’m not saying people didn’t agree with him, or that people didn’t disagree, I’m saying the amount of people who typically speak out are the vocal minority.

1 Like

Imagine if you had access to the numbers from Bnet. Not that it matters, you would just say something else silly. Enjoy your time in… Last Epoch. Sadly it goes stale way too fast.

3 Likes

Bnet players got a much worse version of the game without any of the improvements from patch or season content to ease the steam numbers. Yes i could only imagine those numbers, it would truly shock everyone how bad the % of player drop off would show, it would put the steam numbers to shame.

Remains to be seen, i only have 1 issue with LE so far, and an annoyance at most in comparison to D4’s long list of problems.

2 Likes

No… I waited 10 years for a game that is not even out of Alpha (let’s not insult the beta games out there). I paid 100 USD whereas a game that is 35 USD (basically 1/3rd the price) has more features made by a dev team of something ridiculous like 30 over 5 years or something… it’s a joke…

2 Likes

Heres some good vibes…how to make baked scones.

Ingredients

Basic scone

2 1/2 cup self-raising flour

60 gram cold butter, chopped

3/4 cup cold milk, plus extra to glaze

jam or marmalade, to serve

whipped cream, to serve

Method

Basic scone

1.Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper. Sift into a large bowl. Rub in butter to make fine crumbs.

2.Make a well in centre; add milk. Using a round-bladed knife, cut through mixture until it forms a soft dough, adding 1-2 tablespoons more milk if needed. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead briefly until smooth, then shape into a 2cm-thick round.

3.Using a 5.5cm cutter dipped into flour, cut round from dough. Place scones side by side on prepared tray. Brush tops with extra milk to glaze. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and well risen. Serve scones with jam and cream.

4 Likes

Ummm… what are you smoking? They’re the same. They sold 10 million copies before they even sold it on steam.

Also… there are more spots on the leaderboard taken already than the total Steam player base. But no one is playing right? Hahah. You’re the same people saying D3 was dead even though they had 12 million players in 2023. You just have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m not even defensive I’m just laughing at you.

I’ve put in a couple hundred hours in the game since 2020 when I bought it… logged in for like 2 hours since their launch. They still haven’t fixed the bugs I reported over a year ago. At least Blizzard is trying to fix D4 issues. :rofl:

1 Like

What level on the tree is that for Sorc?