PLEASE Don't add pets

Nothing would ruin my immersion more than seeing everyone walking round with a pokemon next to them. This is Diablo please do not add pets.

If anything… sigh. And I can’t believe I’m suggesting this as I really don’t want it in the game I like travelling around on my own and seeing 4 people in a party instead of 8 because they all have a follower.

So please Blizzard I want to make it really clear I do not want or feel the game should have followers in it.

But if this is something that is going to be added anyway. Can it at LEAST be mercenaries like D2.

NO PETS PLEASE! No followers please. If you must… make it a MERC that I can gear and send to town to sell for me.

46 Likes

no one would force you to use pets.

don’t like em, don’t use them.

32 Likes

How do I turn off all players in my game that have a pet. I’ll need this option please Blizzard so I don’t cry seeing this wonderful dark world turned into Diablo pokemon.

11 Likes

the option is already enabled because there isn’t any pets.

ez pz

4 Likes

And yet people are already running around with a wolf pup backpack… No one cares what you want, they’ll come with or without your consent. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I love gold hunting ferrets!

There I said it!

22 Likes

Unless the pets auto pickup gold and loot….then yes add pets next major patch

6 Likes

Does anybody actually engage in congenial debate and provide real feedback on these forums nowadays?

3 Likes

What planet are you from if you expect that from GD?

Feedback is there, if many people raging out on the forums isn’t feedback I don’t know what is.

Could it be framed better? For sure, but Blizz opened the platform to the rage train by making concessions early on.

And here we are.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in any camp here, it’s just the internet lost it’s mind long ago my friend, expecting anything less than insane is wishful thinking.

They complain about resources with mob density and Stash size and want to add pets now? I didn’t goto the campfire chat is this a thing??!

I guess I’m a wishful thinker.

1 Like

I would like pets to be introduced. I prefer not having to back track and side track to pickup gold.

D3 had pets and it was good. In fact in S29, pets had extra functionality and almost everyone on the D3 forum who commented said it was a positive addition to the game.

14 Likes

I kind of liked that little spirit dog.

3 Likes

Live in dungeons all the time? I don’t see how some other character having a pet “ruins your immersion” when in actuality it lines up with the game world; there are already pets in the towns running around.

7 Likes

yeah tbh i’m too against pets.

But it’s a great way to sell MTX so looking at this realistically they will add them

Most people on this forum are over 50. That makes them by definition mentally slow and incapable of discussion without hammering about how “the good ol days” were compared to now. Just forget it.

how about if you just can’t see their pets?

2 Likes

I agree mercs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pets.

I am VEHEMENTLY opposed to adding pets.

I will post night and day at my absolute disappointment if Blizzard add a cute little pet for everyone in game.

Adding pets is crossing a line Blizzard.

Please, do not add pets. I could not be more opposed to this idea.

We aren’t braindead man, we know you’re trolling. This is like when I was 14 and I thought i was being clever tricking everybody but they all knew what was going on

4 Likes