Playing now is useless. + Druid feedback

Spent well over a hundred hours leveling this character and getting a ton of uniques, BARBARIAN UNIQUES TOO LUL, and getting good gears/rolls and “builds”.

Now it’s on fire.

New season is coming in a few weeks and anything and everything done and earned on these characters means nothing. They’re junked.

They’re like “Wild” cards in Hearthstone. A dumpster bin. A garbage can.

Compress, steamroll over and burn that old character cause it’s absolutely done in a few weeks."

Druid feedback:

I’d rather quit than make another druid at this point.

The leveling process was awful. Atrocious.

The lack of unique drops that I am dependent on (tempest roar for example).

The endgame lack of diverse builds. Storm werewolf or pulverize bear or go home…

I’d rather quit than make a new druid. I mean that.

Yea i really am uninterested in anything bear, and whipping tornados with my character looking like a wolf is not why i wanted to play wolf.
I love shred aoe creeper punt them around with the other defensive i have to run along with bloodhowl and bulwark and zoom all over with blurred beast doing some work…but when i compare damage to what is actually strong, its pathetic.

Oof. Wild Cards hit me in the feels. RIP.

Yeah this game has some low quality old school takes when it comes to how Seasons work.

I want your time machine.

Yeah the balancing aspects are just atrocious too.

It’s like we really could have a HUGE imporvement if all build paths were viable =/

They fixed Toxic Claws, but without any compensation, the build of the Toxci werewolf has turned into a puddle of mud in the sewer.

Posts like this make me realize how few people playing Diablo 4 have ever touched 2 or 3. Your frustrations are merited, but not entirely based on truth. You keep your characters and get the seasonal content 3 months later than everyone else but you still have the game your playing now during that window. It’s just that you are burned out and don’t want to relevel or play your current character which I get.

I wish blizzard leaned into power leveling so the people who don’t like it could have that option day 2-4 like they did in Diablo 3. It takes that two to four hours grind out of the game that most casual players don’t want to do anyways. But unless they patch things it is incredibly easy to level if you skip campaign and run with a group. Talking level 60 in 45 minutes to an hour easy.