Player's Wishes: Vessel of Hatred

Let’s do this:

Everybody who wants to participate in the topic, can propose his list of three things he’d like to see in the expansion. I won’t stop anyone from adding more or less in his list, but the idea is to has a tidy quick to read thread where many people can have “their say”, so number three is good by me. Also please if you like a person’s propositions drop him a like so everybody could see what you are liking most!

Note: these things might be anything that is viable to be developed in the span from the start of this season five, up until one year after the expansion Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred is released, so don’t worry to add some long-term ideas as well!

Here we go, I’d like to have in the next expansion:

1. At least 1 new Item type, very different from anything else we have and 1 new Socketable item
  2. Monsters and player damage reworked so we could choose specific type of elemental damage versus specific types of enemies to inflict superb damage
  3. It’s a must to have new ways for trading and socializing in Diablo IV

i’m donzo, your turn now…

1 Like

Yay, awesomeness :slight_smile:

20 character

I would like a good mercenary system similar to what they did with the D3 follower revamp.
I am interested to see what the mercenary skill tree looks like.

1 Like

I really, REALLY don’t want a follower system but since it is coming I would really, REALLY like to avoid gearing it up like in D2, D3. Unfortunately, gearing has already been data mined - please revert ASAP.

Id like to see my perfect storm druid be powerful enough to solo uber lilith with the help of the mercenaries.

More in game lore added to dungeons to encourage the fans like me who love the story (the return or the burnt Parchment in the tormented ruins would also be nice lol)

More class specific side quests to make our stories a little more uniqe ( and to give people like me a reason to play as something other than a Druid or Spiritborn lol)

I would also like to see a opinion added to allow us to replay the campaign wishout creating a new character

2 Likes

Okay) We were promised that they would surprise us, but so far we see monotony. I really love the Diablo lore and its atmosphere, so I want it to evolve and impress. So that this game shows us something radically new (especially new unseen mechanics) and is not like others. I hope these topics are read by developers, maybe someday something from what we offer will really appear. So, if you take 3 things, then:

1. New slots for items such as shoulder pads, belt, earrings or tattoo that add new skills. It is possible to even add another, seventh active button.
  2. More bosses, specifically more completely new mechanics. Since our character contains a part of Lilith, it is possible to make a personal boss for each class (like face your fears). Thematically fits the spiritborn trailer, where they go through certain challenges.
  3. The game also has almost undeveloped and chaotic trading. So, if we have a location like Kurast Bazaar with many shops and marketplaces, we can come up with something interesting. I remembered Lineage 2, where players could sit in the middle of the city and turn into NPCs, selling some things. I would really like a similar mechanic to appear in Diablo IV. For example, we can pay a certain amount of money to an NPS for a certain period to offer our products. That would be really cool)
1 Like

how bout not paying for a whole other game and just releasing an expansion and charging full game price for it. 15-20 bucks would be exceptable but is still not okay expecially for those of us who bought the ultimate edition of the base game. one extra playable charecter and a new area for 40+ thats bull. thats all i want to see. really dumb to be buying another games worth of money for just an expansion and to not really get a games worth of money.

2 Likes

Id like to see more hair styles, esp long hair for males. I woild rather have hair in the battlepass instead of emotes.

Id alao like to have true black color option for armor. To be able to dye horse armor would also be nice.

3 Likes

I’d like to see the mercenary be useful. An example would be to load up on scrap gear / items and return to town with it for me. I am filling up my inventory easy on junk gear when doing an event like the maiden I’d rather just stay in the action. Its always a struggle of just leave it on the ground and grab it later or go back to town and potentially miss out on additional rituals. Similar functionality of say Torchlight 2. Goes away on a timer and comes back with either gold or what was produced from scrapping the items.

2 Likes

a market place would be nice.
a cow level is necessary.
something to help inventory cause there is never enough space.

3 Likes
  1. Clan features
    –Clan Stash
    –Clan back piece with clan emblem flag on it -and mount trophy with clan emblem flag
    –Clan guild hall with blacksmith and merchant inside
    –Clan dungeon that can be run with 8 to 12 clan members in one group
    –Clan World Boss runs with 8 to 12 clan members in one group
    It’s been a year -going on a year and a half and we have only received one clan feature added to the game. The competition has clan stashes so let’s start with a shared clan stash and go from there -even if it just has one or two pages, it’s a start.

2. Auction house in the game. Most games have an auction house. There is no good reason not to have one in the game. This game really needs one.

3. Better rewards at the end of a nightmare dungeon. Glyph xp should be universal -meaning a little bit of glyph xp should be given for everything in the game that gives xp. if you are using a glyph and have it equipped, then it should level up with everything in the game that gives xp. Nightmare Dungeons could still have glyph xp at the end just like they do now. maybe they could be the best way to gain glyph xp, but we need alternate ways for glyphs to gain. then also Nightmare Dungeons should have a choice of chests at the end similar to the Infernal Hordes. maybe different choices that give us a reason to do Nightmare Dungeons again after all the glyph xp is done.

2 Likes