People buying Duriel Mats

Makes me really sad that people are buying mats to farm duriel 24/day , its same for me like using that Dupe expolite.
Cant really motived myself to farm it hours to do it maybe 1-2, just a big joke.
THanks for desytroying your game again.

10 Likes

so an items that create an economy make you sad and is equal to duping to you? i dont seem to find the logic here.

5 Likes

Problem is most of these mats are from dupes it takes awhile to farm for duriel and other people running him non stop because of devs bad coding

1 Like

yep icewith it makes no sense to do it in legit way if you see people killing duriel in one day

1 Like

thats true of course, and luckily these people will get their punishment according to the stickied post.

buying them per say is a nice thing.

Yea that’s why I don’t put this one on the players, specially after season 1 debacle this should of been tested but ya know everyone doesn’t want a PTR but then complains and wants people banned when this happens

I could care less what other people do in the game. That being said everyone caught abusing exploits will be punished accordingly. As has been the case for all Blizzard games.

I have no doubt when the fix comes out and people start to get banned we’ll see an influx of brand new posters saying they were banned for no reason.

Regardless it won’t change how I play the game, nor does it kill my motivation. There are people out in the world far more successful then I am, doesn’t kill my motivation for living and enjoying life, that’s just absurd.

3 Likes

This isn’t real life lol, we play video games to escape that. Hence we want fairness in that realm not the same stuff we deal with everyday, if I wanted that there is plenty of p2w games I could play

1 Like

perfectly said as usual ^^

If by “punished accordingly” you mean get to keep their Shakos with a stern warning not to do it again, you’re right :crazy_face:

1 Like

Agreed I escape into my own reality of a video game. I play for the enjoyment of it. But if some one is playing in a way that doesn’t affect me at all, and I know they will get banned later for it, I’m not about to lose any sleep over it or stop playing because of it.

Even if they were playing in a way that I normally wouldn’t play it wouldn’t affect me at all. I don’t have the infinite amount of time streamers and more die hard fans have to play the game. But I’m not going to feel unmotivated to play because I see them doing things I can’t currently do. I just wouldn’t play video games at all if that were the case.

If others gain in this game, you lose nothing by it. And if you feel like you’re losing on others gaining from something in this game, then you’re just being an annoying malder having a horrible personal take on something. Get yourself together

2 Likes

Who said anything about losing to others gains? We want a fair playing field pure and simple. In your theory we should just open d4 editor for anyone to use? It’s not affecting you right?

1 Like

300 varshan and 300 grigoire mats to start each season is the way to go! Charge 75-125 USD for battle pass. Win-Win-Win. Only person that loses is sentient AI Duriel who suffers millions of painful deaths as NPC. Okay, and maybe the other two bosses.

Let’s not play pretend like these aren’t the same thing. The latter simply doesn’t matter. People are just entitled and wrong about this and they should keep themselves in check about it. Now if seasonal leaderboards or something of value would be on the table it might be a different thing, but it isn’t. So it’s just a horrible take to have

1 Like

As I said just let people use the editor and cheats then, what’s the difference?and if you don’t know the difference between cheating and fair it’s easy to Google

It does matter. Blizzard tunes the entire game around the idea that people find and abuse bugs, e.g. Shakogate and Shakogate 2. If you play honest and fair in a Blizzard game, you are a schmuck and a dupe.

1 Like

This discussion is basically pointless. at the end of the day everyone has to decide for himself what he/she does. when finding a bug you got two options. exploit it, or properly report it.

If you chose the first option, thats okay, as long as you can handle an account suspension or a ban. The “personal opion” doesnt matter at all in this scenario, since the EULA leave no room for that.

1 Like

I do love this shako gate argument, which is hilarious that no one has been able to prove beyond a few people logging in and getting lucky. Which was then shutdown soon after they found the problem.

Oh but people were abusing it with level 1 alts and they got 5 million shakos! I know because I heard it from my friends sisters uncles aunts cousin who heard it in discord from their friend. When you can provide proof of more then the 150 (roughly) who got a shako I’ll believe in the conspiracy theory. It wasn’t an exploit, it was a clear miscoding that just increased drop rates entirely.

There wasn’t a specific set of steps you had to take to get a shako to drop for you, just get enough shards open a chest and blam you had a much higher chance during that time period. Then you had envious people calling out shako gate because they didn’t get one.

Unlike the gold duplication, eternal/seasonal trading, and now the latest duplication trick which requires very specific steps to break the game into completing the exploit. These people know they are breaking the rules and finding a work around to give themselves an advantage.

3 Likes

That they’re an editor and cheats. Obviously they shouldn’t be a thing like duping items, but it doesn’t really do any harm to the players. So trying to stretch something like trading or group play or any of that stuff to those things is just plain ignorant and stupid

It does not matter. It doesn’t change your personal gameplay one way or the other. So if you’re just malding about someone else gaining something and it makes you feel like you’re losing out on something because of it then you’re just wrongfully entitled about it. It’s not that complicated. Just keep yourself in check

1 Like