People buying Duriel Mats

I mean it’s not they added this thing called pvp in the game lol, and of course you will say pvp doesn’t matter here because your bad at it

You know these people that are duping, or purchasing mats to do the boss fight on repeat. Do you know what they gain? Absolutely nothing besides Items they cannot trade anyways.

Im all for Economies in games because it does bring players together. But the fact is the loot from Uber Duriel you can’t do jack squat with. What if i wanted to trade a Shaco or Andy Visage for a Tempest Roar? I can’t do that. Only way for me to get one is to play a druid, but now i have to level one way up to hopes for GG luck in random drops from mobs or go kill duriel.

1 Like

Lissen your mouth is foaming so badly right now for reasons I can’t understand that you’re fumbling your words and trying to derail the whole thing into pvp and personal insults. Just get yourself in check dude. You’re not losing out on anything except common sense at this point, which is about just your own fault and you can fix that

1 Like

It does affect my personal gameplay if I’m permanently behind the meta-gaming pros because I don’t sit on Discord 24/7 waiting for the newest exploit to drop so that I can get head of the curve

Sounds like a skill issue to me

1 Like

You are right there, common sense would tell ya cheating isn’t a fair concept but for some reason it’s the same thing in your mind lol, guess your gear doesn’t affect pvp, your a genius my dude

Before the dupe fix, the smartest sellers were not selling mats, but the loots.
Like they keep killing/reset Duriel, you just need to join part and wait at the door then pick the loots. I know they sold this service by hours, like ~$2 for picking all 925 drops for 1 hour of non-stop farming…

So in that case, all buyers are not cheaters and Bliz cannot ban their account. The sellers? Who cares? They already got more than enough cash for a new account.

Here’s a more clear example:

Blizzard sets Shako at a 1% drop rate from Uber Duriel because they know people will find a way to dupe the mats or spam the boss forever without even using the mats, so the drop rates are tuned around this idea.

If Blizzard didn’t expect people to farm Uber Duriel forever with exploits and duped mats, the drop rate might’ve been set at something in the 5-10% range. So in this case I’m the schmuck for playing fair since the game is designed for the exploiters.

1 Like

I’m not the one trying to say that these things are the same thing. Like I said just get yourself in check and stop playing pretend. There’s no point in being obtuse about it because it’s wrong. There’s no reason for you to get off rails this badly over nothing

You are the only one saying it lol, everyone else agrees it’s bad for the game and will be fixed. What thread are you reading?

Okay dude I don’t really get where you’re going with this. But since it seems like the topic has pretty much concluded let’s just leave the whole thing at this

Blizzard designs games for exploiters since they know that people will exploit and they can’t stop them from exploiting nor are they willing to punish them. Easy enough to grasp.

Bliz wont do this, the game, as a business product, should not running in this logic. Bliz, or any gaming company, they just want to stay in game, whatever you do. So they have to have some methods or “baits” to stick you in. If most people got shako, full body gg gears, kill the mother 1 shot, then why you want to stay in this game?

I bet there won’t be any punishment unless you hoard a lot of mats.

If the dev had the mind to track it, such dupe bug won’t exist from the very begining. Therefor I believe there is no way to track the source of mats and the only solution is to ban those who have a huge number of mats.

no need to bet.

furthermore, its not the devs tracking it lol. two different teams.

:rofl:

They made that statement to just placate the angry masses. They NEVER, EVER punish exploiters.

Now D4 S2 is a pay-to-win game. Pay to have a char leveled to 60, pay for 100 Duril runs, copy some builds from the internet, then done

It’s sad people think they do, I got a buddy that duped gold into season one he had max gold on 4 chars and guess what his account still isn’t banned and I was to scared to take gold from him thinking I’d get banned, what a sucker I am

I said “unless you hoard a lot of mats.”

It needs to be tracked from some logs in the code - and if they logged it correctly, such a bug won’t even happen.

:rofl: ShakoGate :rofl:

Man, personally all I care about is getting another bloodless scream and frost burn so I can start turning stuff into frozen popsicles again. Varshan is gonna be my new best buddy soon :laughing:

Shako. I’ll cross that bridge when it’s burnt to cinders.

Gimme my scythe and gloves :heart:

1 Like